Chapter 122

Chapter 122

    At 7:30 in the evening, Zhao Shiran sent a driver to pick up Xie Ning.

    When I arrived at Zhao Shiran's villa, it was just in time for the nannies to leave.

    The driver said that Mr. Zhao was still working overtime at the company and would not be back until nine o'clock.

    After the driver left, Xie Ning was the only one left in the huge villa.

    Xie Ning sat in the living room on the first floor for a few minutes. She looked at the huge crystal chandelier, which was luxurious and dazzling. She took a photo and searched for the same model on the Internet.

    Really expensive, more than eight million.

    Xie Ning searched around on the first floor and finally found the stairs.

    She still chose to take the elevator to the second floor, and went to the guest room where she took a bath. While sitting in the bathtub, Xie Ning looked at the dried rose petals floating on the water, and felt that Zhao Shiran's life was really luxurious.

    What about her? Her life was pure survival.

    Xie Ning took a photo and sent it to Zhao Shiran.

    Zhao Shiran, who was still working overtime at the company, heard the phone ring. She clicked on WeChat and saw the photo sent by Xie Ning.

    In the photo, the woman's hair was wet and drooping. She had a small, white face that was charming and charming, with a slender swan neck and a faintly visible collarbone, which was very delicate.

    You can't see it any further, it's all red rose petals.

    Zhao Shiran's eyes darkened, but she would enjoy it, and she was not at all polite.

    Three hundred thousand for one sleep, really expensive!

    Zhao Shiran thought about the housing prices in the imperial capital, whether it would be more cost-effective to send a house to sleep for a year, or to pay once.

    It's not worth it, Xie Ning spends most of her time on the set filming, and she doesn't see many people even after giving away the house.

    Besides, for the price of a suite, she doesn't have the kind of woman she wants.

    Xie Ning sent a message.

    "Mr. Zhao, have you seen my beautiful picture?"

    "Mr. Zhao, as long as the money is in place, I can have any look you like."

    "Mr. Zhao, choose me for sleeping, I'm super sweet."

    ...

    Zhao Shiran put the phone aside and continued to look at the documents in his hand.

    Xie Ning waited for a while, but there was no reply from Zhao Shiran. She chatted with the little sister in the group, chatting and talking about Zhao Shiran.

    Xie Ning: "The villa that Zhao Shiran lives in is very expensive. There are mountains and lakes in the community, and there are a lot of peacocks."

    Little sister: "Sister, do you know how much the flat is there now?"

    Xie Ning really I haven't paid attention to it, but I only know that it is very expensive. According to Xie Ning, the residential area in a certain place in the city is the most expensive, and it seems to cost 400,000 yuan per flat.