Chapter 34

Chapter 034

    Liang Wanqiu's heart skipped a beat. In fact, it's normal to find out whether you like girls or boys during adolescence.

    It's just that the book doesn't say that the heroine likes girls.

    Before the heroine met the hero, she only wanted to study, and she just wanted to get into a good university and escape from that family. After meeting the hero, it was the beginning of her bad luck, and it was even more pitiful.

    Or, seeing that my deskmate found a girlfriend, Bo Yanyan started to follow suit.

    Girls at this age, even though they are smart, are not strong-willed. They may think that it would be cool to find a girl to date and be different from others.

    Liang Wanqiu sent a puzzled emoji.

    Bo Yanyan: "Sister, I mean it's good for two girls to be together."

    "I don't necessarily want to date a boy, maybe I want to find a girlfriend."

    Liang Wanqiu: "..." I don't know what to do. say what.

    She paused for a while, and finally typed three words and sent them.

    "Really?"

    Bo Yanyan: "I'm lying to you, I'm a straight girl."

    She just wanted to tell Liang Wanqiu that girls can also fall in love with girls. It's too stuck.

    Liang Wanqiu: "Scared me to death, my sister is filming first, and I'll talk to you at noon."

    Bo Yanyan: "Okay."

    Forget it, let's not talk too much, scare my sister, and don't even give her a hug Let alone a bed.

    In the blink of an eye, it was the day before New Year's Eve. After the filming ended, Liang Wanqiu and the crew wished each other a happy New Year. She took the suitcase she packed in the morning and went to the airport. It was already very late when she arrived at the provincial capital airport.

    Not wanting her mother to stay up late and come to pick her up at night, Liang Wanqiu lied to them about her flight on the morning of New Year's Eve.

    I took a taxi outside the airport, maybe the Chinese New Year would be one day away, everyone went home, there was no traffic jam on the highway, Liang Wanqiu arrived home at 11:30.

    She took the key and opened the door. The room was dark, and the family members had already fallen asleep.

    Liang Wanqiu didn't turn on the light, but took her mobile phone to light up. She dragged the suitcase into the house, and then closed it. After locking it, she took out a pair of brand new pink cotton shoes from the shoe cabinet next to her. After changing the shoes, Liang Wanqiu glanced at the stairs in the hall, and saw a faint light there.

    Bo Yanyan also saw the beam of light at the door, she stopped, and whispered: "Sister."

    Liang Wanqiu made a vertical movement, she took a picture of Bo Yanyan with her mobile phone, she was wearing a thin suit A light blue pajamas, trousers and long sleeves, a long windbreaker over his body, a mobile phone in one hand, and a red strawberry cup in the other, still steaming white.

    It seems that I am thirsty, so I come down and pour boiled water to drink.

    Liang Wanqiu walked over lightly, pointed to grandma's room, then pointed to the upstairs, said silently: "Let's talk when we go up." The