Chapter 107

Chapter 107

    She turned on the light in the bedroom.

    Lin Su found himself sweating all over.

    She felt like a pervert, she even dreamed that she liked a girl, and even kissed that girl.

    In Lin Su's eyes at that time, girls would fall in love with boys in the future.

    In the future, she will find a boy who is also a chef to fall in love with, get married, and have children.

    Just like her mother, her mother is a teacher, and she found Father Lin who is also a teacher.

    How could she kiss a girl?

    Lin Su didn't sleep all night, added people to chat with Penguin, added strangers, and talked a lot.

    Until the people over there said that they liked her very much and wanted to divorce for her, and that they would come to Jincheng to find her.

    Lin Su was frightened and asked, how old are you?

    That person said a lot.

    Lin Su remembered that she was thirty-five years old, had two children, had no feelings for his wife, chatted with netizens in the middle of the night, and met true love.

    Lin Su: "I'm fourteen years old."

    The man: "I don't care if you are young, I will marry you when you grow up."

    Lin Su: "I have no love for my father."

    The man: "Older Only men love others, and a second-married man is a treasure." After

    talking a lot, Lin Su finally understood the man's intentions.

    He felt that she was young and was brainwashing her.

    She really wanted to call the man's wife, but the man didn't say where he was.

    Lin Su scolded that man, deleted her friends, and she never dared to add strangers again.

    It was more than five o'clock, and the sky was getting brighter.

    On the street outside, there were already people cleaning, the breakfast shop was also open, and some elderly people in the community were exercising.

    Lin Su lay on the balcony and looked down. She thought of the older sister she saw yesterday, and then the older sister in her dream. The faces of the two older sisters merged together, and finally became the older sister who looked like a high school student on the TV.

    My sister is so beautiful, my sister is so gentle, and the way my sister rescues her is so beautiful.

    My sister is still stupid and doesn't know the way.

    I was hungry, and my sister didn't even have a penny, so she ordered the Hu spicy soup.

    My sister drank her Hu spicy soup, she was still shy and blushing so cute.

    My sister is better, although my sister has graduated from high school, she is still a junior high school student.

    However, she likes this sister.

    So, Lin's mother and Lin's father discovered that this summer vacation, Lin Su did not run outside, but sat in front of the computer and watched TV dramas.

    Lin Su watched a lot of Luo Qingli's TV series.

    In August, there was an interview video of Luo Qingli on the Internet.