Chapter 121

Chapter 121

    Zhao Shiran came out soon, still with that arrogant expression, always looking at people with leering eyes.

    Xie Ning didn't want to look at her, seeing her walking towards the big bed, she closed her eyes and went.

    In the next second, her face was heavy, and a piece of soft cloth hit her face, directly covering her entire head.

    Xie Ning took the piece of cloth away and saw that it was a pillow towel.

    She looked at Zhao Shiran, who was standing with her back to her, taking off the pajamas she was wearing.

    She had already taken off her clothes and threw them on the ground. She bent slightly, her waist was slender, and she had a beautiful arc.

    Xie Ning: "..." She really wanted to touch it, but she didn't have the courage.

    As if aware of her hot gaze, Zhao Shiran turned his head and swept over lightly. Xie Ning choked for breath. She licked her lips and smiled at Zhao Shiran: "Why are you undressing?"

    Zhao Shiran's eyes flashed Uncomfortable, and soon, she said with a cold face: "Cover your face, I don't want to see your face."

    Xie Ning scolded her in her heart, since she doesn't like her, why take advantage of her.

    Does she have a bad face? She still doesn't want to look at her, she still doesn't want to look at Zhao Shiran's face that everyone owes her tens of millions.

    Xie Ning pulled the pillow towel and spread it on her face, she pouted a few times and heard the rustling sound from the side, Zhao Shiran took off her pajama pants, Zhao Shiran went to bed, and Zhao Shiran lifted the quilt.

    A cold and tender hand touched Xie Ning's soft waist, and after that, an equally soft and thin body was attached to her body.

    ...

    At the end, Xie Ning didn't know what time it was. She thought that she touched Zhao Shiran a few times. Although Zhao Shiran opened her hand every time she touched it, she touched most of Zhao Shiran's skin.

    Xie Ning thought, sure enough, I don't feel it when I touch myself, I have to touch someone else.

    Now that it's over, it's time to talk about money.

    The bedside light was turned off. In the darkness, Xie Ning glanced at the woman lying with her back facing her. There was still a distance between them where one person could lie down.

    Xie Ning didn't wear any clothes, neither did Zhao Shiran.

    Just before going to bed, Zhao Shiran said: Stay away from me, don't touch me.

    She's already asleep and still doesn't touch her, Xie Ning just wants to show Zhao Shiran a face about this.

    "Mr. Zhao." She moved over slowly, her voice coquettish: "How much do you pay for a sleep?"

    Xie Ning touched Zhao Shiran with her elbow, and she found that Zhao Shiran's body froze for a moment, Xie Ning stretched out She took out a finger, and gently poked the fingertips on Zhao Shiran's abdomen: "Mr. Zhao, I want to talk to you about money."

    Zhao Shiran opened her hand, and her voice was a little hoarse: "We don't talk about money."

    Thank you Ning was stunned, what are you talking about if you don't talk about money?

    Zhao Shiran grabbed her messy hand and tightly clasped Xie Ning's wrist: "Xie Ning, be honest with me."     There

    was a warning in her tone: "You are not qualified to talk about money with me."