Chapter 30

Chapter 030

    In the room, Bo Yanyan got up from the bed, went to the window and opened the curtains.

    When Liang Wanqiu came in, she saw her sitting on the sofa watching TV on her mobile phone, she raised her pretty eyebrows: "Does it still hurt?"

    Bo Yanyan shook her head, the pain was only the first day of her menstrual period. In fact, it will be fine after it passes, and sometimes it will hurt for several days, but it is a little bit of swelling pain, which she just ignored in the past.

    Liang Wanqiu was finally relieved, she took out the script and sat on the chair to read it.

    The thin smoke didn't affect her, so she put on her earphones.

    Dinner was eaten in the hotel, and Liang Wanqiu asked the hotel staff to cook ginger soup for Bo Yanyan, and watched her drink it before going back to the room with Bo Yanyan.

    At eight o'clock, Liang's mother made a video call.

    Liang Wanqiu picked it up and saw Liang's mother and grandma.

    The old lady is almost ninety years old this year, and she is very famous in Liang Wanqiu's small city. When she was young, she lived in the countryside to see a doctor. When she was old, her son brought her to the city. Seeing the old lady doesn't cost money, so everyone will give it to her. Even grandma doesn't want red envelopes, so everyone just gives them to her daughter-in-law.

    After Liang Wanqiu said hello to the grandmother, she gave Bo Yanyan her mobile phone: "Tell me, don't be shy."

    Bo Yanyan doesn't really care about these things, but she likes the feeling of being cared about.

    She took the phone from Liang Wanqiu.

    The old woman began to ask her questions.

    Half an hour later, the phone returned to Liang Wanqiu, and Liang's mother took a picture of the prescription and sent it to Liang Wanqiu.

    "I'll wait to grab the medicine, and I'll send it tonight, and it will arrive in two or three days at most."

    Liang Wanqiu counted the days, and Bo Yanyan's menstrual period should be almost over by then.

    After Liang's mother hung up the video, she found the old lady's daughter-in-law from her WeChat contact and sent a red envelope to her.

    Liang Wanqiu threw her phone on the sofa and continued to read the script. Next to her, Bo Yanyan always looked at her with a slightly wronged look in her eyes. Liang Wanqiu couldn't ignore it even if she wanted to.

    She looked over, and Bo Yanyan looked away.

    Liang Wanqiu raised her hand, rubbed between her eyebrows: "Just tell me if you have anything to say." She doesn't like to guess other people's minds, she just feels tired.

    Bo Yanyan and Liang Wanqiu have been together for so long, because she understands Liang Wanqiu's character. She is gentle and generous, and she is easy to speak, provided that she doesn't touch her bottom line.

    Another point is that Liang Wanqiu is soft but not hard, and she has no resistance to girls who can act like a baby, but she has to say something directly, because sometimes Liang Wanqiu is too lazy to guess, even if she guesses it, if you don’t say it, she will pretend Silly.

    Bo Yanyan bit her lip, her almond eyes sparkled: "Sister, traditional Chinese medicine is very bitter and smells bad."

    "Can I stop drinking it?" She blinked her eyes and said softly, "I like sweet things.