Chapter 3: In With The Heroes

Suddenly, a concerned woman's voice broke the silence. "Hey, Aizawa! I think I found someone." Her expression mirrored her worry as she examined the boy more closely, a flicker of recognition crossing her face.

Aizawa's attention snapped to the woman, his gaze shifting to the boy. "Izuku?" she questioned, a mixture of surprise and concern in her voice.

[Intro Arc] In With The Heroes

Izuku regained consciousness, finding himself in an unfamiliar room. His gaze shifted to his arm, noticing an IV connected to it, momentarily giving him the impression that he had returned to Exodus. However, his thoughts were interrupted as a nurse entered the room, her smile providing a small comfort.

"Ah, you're awake," she greeted him. "I'll let them know you're up."

"'Them?'" Izuku questioned silently, narrowing his eyes at the nurse. 

Just then, he heard Hayami's voice resounding in his mind. "I tried to warn you before you lost consciousness. The heroes are on their way."

Izuku's eyebrows furrowed as his gaze shifted toward the entrance, where two individuals made their way into the room. 

The first person to catch his attention was a statuesque woman, possessing captivating sky-blue eyes that slanted slightly downward at the center. Her eyes were adorned with long, alluring lashes, framed by a cascade of thick, spiky dark purple hair that fell in layered strands of varying lengths. The longest locks cascaded down below her waist, while chin-length bangs were stylishly divided into three distinct sections. Two sections gracefully swept to the sides, while the third elegantly draped diagonally across her face, running between her eyes. Just below her left eye, a subtle beauty mark added to her unique allure, while her nails were painted a striking shade of red.

Her attire consisted of a form-fitting, black leather leotard, reminiscent of a corset, which accentuated her voluptuous figure. A sleek, skin-tight white bodysuit lay beneath, emphasizing her curves further. The central strip of her leotard featured vertical embellishments resembling red gemstones, extending from her collar down to her midriff. She completed her ensemble with sheer black thigh-high garter stockings, attached to a burgundy utility belt adorned with gold studs encircling her hips. The belt showcased a matching pentagonal buckle at its center, harmonizing with her knee-high black boots. A delicate red mask traced the contours of her eyes, while a pair of handcuffs adorned each wrist. She held a flogger-style whip with confidence, its presence hinting at her commanding presence.

Accompanying her was a slender, tall man with a pallid complexion. His messy shoulder-length black hair partially obscured his face, revealing only his half-opened, weary black eyes. A hint of stubble adorned his face, giving his countenance an unkempt charm. He sported a loose-fitting black outfit, comprising a long-sleeved shirt and matching pants that tucked neatly into his boots. Completing his ensemble was a utilitarian belt, along with his trademark wrap scarf. Discreetly concealed beneath his scarf, a pair of bright yellow goggles awaited their moment of use."Izuku." The women had said, Izuku kept a keen eye on the people that had walked in. He could see that the women's eyes were a little red, signaling that she had been crying. 

"Who are you?" Izuku's voice echoed with a hint of desolation, his usual bored tone replaced by a mix of shock and sadness. Tears welled up in her eyes, and the second man instinctively reached out, placing a comforting hand on her shoulder and pulling her into a tight embrace.

"It's alright, Nemuri. It's okay," he assured her, his voice filled with empathy and understanding.

"Izuku, I-I-It's about your mother." 

Izuku's heart skipped a beat at the mention of his mother. He had longed to uncover every detail about her, and now the opportunity seemed within reach. His curiosity ignited, and he leaned in, eager to hear more.