[All for War Arc] Paranormal Liberation War

[Previously]

Hitoshi gazed at her with a tender smile. "I believe you," he said softly. "Whatever happens... I'm grateful that you're a part of my life, Mina Ashido. I love you."

"I love you too, Hitoshi Aizawa," Mina whispered, leaning in to kiss him. As they pulled away, she kept her eyes closed, and soon, both of them drifted off to sleep.

[All for War Arc] Paranormal Liberation War

"War does not determine who is right - only who is left." - Bertrand Russell

-You Can Be A Hero Too-

"Attention, you fiery fletchings!" proclaimed the pro-hero Burnin', gesturing towards the forested hills beyond the city. "Heroes are currently engaged in battle at the hospital up there. Our mission is to evacuate all citizens in the area!"

A group of Yuuei students stood in the middle of the chaotic street, responding to Burnin's orders. Among them, Fujimoto Haru floated slightly above to gain a better vantage point.

At the forefront of the group stood her girlfriend, Keiko Midoriya, known as Tornado when out in the field. One of the many admirable qualities Fujimoto saw in Keiko was her ability to transform a difficult childhood into a symbol of peace and hope. It was something Fujimoto had learned about her just last night.

Keiko adjusted her gloves and nodded in acknowledgment of Burnin's orders. Bakugo and Todoroki, the two strongest boys from their class, made their own preparations, while Tenya Ida secured his helmet.

Standing next to Fujimoto, Tsuyu whispered something to Ochaco, both of them stealing glances at her. Tsuyu then turned to Fujimoto and asked, "Have you ever participated in an evacuation of this magnitude, Haru?"

Nejire scanned the area, observing the few professional heroes who had already begun evacuating. "No," she replied. "I believe we're supposed to follow their lead." Normally, Fujimoto would exude her usual cheerfulness, but today she had to put on an act to keep herself and those around her at ease.

'One For All. All For One.' Fujimoto glanced back at her girlfriends. Keiko's gaze was fixed on the hills where the hospital stood. 'Does she think we'll receive their support before the day is over?'

She pondered who their adversary could be. If Todoroki and Bakugo were present, it meant Endeavor was at the hospital. Combining forces with Ryukyu, they formed a formidable duo ranked among the top ten. Mina Ashido's presence indicated that Mirko was also involved in the battle. Speaking of which...

"Hey, where's Aizawa?" Fujimoto inquired, directing her question to Ashido and Ida.

Mina swallowed hard, her eyes still fixed on the hills. "He went with Mirko. They took him straight into the battle," she muttered.

Ida clicked pieces of his leg armor into place. "The professionals must have confidence in their abilities. They possess Quirks well suited for close-quarters combat, and it's exceedingly challenging to injure them. I'll place my trust in our classmate."

"Then I'll do the same!" Fujimoto declared.

"Alright!" Burnin' clapped her hands and signaled for another Endeavor sidekick to unfurl a map. "We'll divide you into appropriate teams. Shoto, Bakugo, you'll be working together. Take these blocks here."

"Damn it," Bakugo hissed. "Don't get in my way, Half-and-Half. Lives are at stake."

"I'm well aware," Todoroki responded.

Fujimoto frowned slightly. Usually, she found their banter endearing, but today there was an undeniable sense of urgency in the air.

"Keiko, you'll accompany Pinky and take these blocks," Burnin' continued.