[Vs. Musashi Arc] Interning!?

[Previously]

He looked away and grumbled something. "If she's really determined to fix what's broken, I'll accept that much."

Inko grinned brightly, tears streaming down her cheeks, and approached Izuku for a warm hug, which he gladly accepted.

[Vs. Musashi Arc] Interning!?

Two days later, Musutafu was consumed by a torrential downpour. As the aspiring heroes reached the premises of Yuuei, the rain fell relentlessly, casting an eerie darkness over the surroundings. Fresh from their respective sports festivals, it felt as though the first quarter of the year had drawn to a close, marking the beginning of a new chapter.

Inko and Isaac had moved in with Izuku and Nemuri, as their house was spacious enough to accommodate everyone. It had been a peculiar couple of days for this newly formed family.

-One Day Ago-

"Hey, Mom!" Izuku's voice rang out, interrupting the conversation between his two mothers, who were engrossed in discussing Inko's life in America in the living room.

"Yes, Izuku?" both women responded simultaneously. Izuku shook his head, realizing he needed to come up with distinct names for each of them. For now, Nemuri was addressed as "Mother," while Inko went by "Mom." Izuku also enjoyed some meaningful conversations with Isaac.

"Yo, Isaac," he called out, leaning against the door frame, observing Isaac engrossed in his work.

"Yo," Isaac responded without turning around. His focus remained fixed on the task at hand. Isaac was the youngest among the Midoriya siblings, at fourteen years old, while Izuku and Keiko were both sixteen and Liliya was twenty-one.

"Tell me about Liliya," Izuku said, settling onto Isaac's bed, making himself comfortable.

"Liliya is a strong-willed individual who values honesty but is willing to resort to deception if necessary. She is steadfast in her adherence to her own moral code, even in the face of more pragmatic and cunning alternatives. Liliya believes in justice and cannot idly watch evil go unpunished. I believe that's why she left—to track down Hisashi and Miyagi and put an end to their mischief."

Izuku nodded, intrigued, and urged Isaac to continue. "But I can't shake off the feeling that she's in grave danger. She promised me she would return if she couldn't find Hisashi and Miyagi."

"If she wanted to stop them, does that mean she came to Japan?" Izuku pondered. Isaac confirmed his assumption with a nod.

"That's why I'm working on this device," Isaac explained, motioning for Izuku to follow him. "Liliya's quirk is Pyrogenesis. She can transform her entire body into fire. This contraption I'm building will attempt to track every instance when she fully ignites herself."

"You certainly have a talent for creating these devices," Izuku complimented, watching Isaac with admiration. Isaac scratched his head sheepishly.

"My quirk is Gadgetry. I have a superhuman involuntary ability to create mechanical devices. I can instinctively recognize and understand the potential and functioning of any machine or technical device within my visual range. This allows me to conceive, develop, and manufacture mechanical devices, as well as operate, modify, and disassemble existing technology," Isaac explained. Izuku couldn't help but shudder at the possibilities.

"Imagine him and Hatsume working together in a lab. Maybe he could help her prevent those frequent explosions," Izuku mused, a small sweatdrop forming on his forehead.

"That's quite the quirk, Isaac. Your abilities will undoubtedly prove invaluable to us in the future. We will find both of them, I promise," Izuku declared, extending his fist toward Isaac. Isaac grinned, reciprocating the gesture, and the two brothers bumped fists.