Chapter 15: Interning!? II

[Previously]

Tenya Ida headed to Hosu, the place where he would seek justice.

[Vs. Musashi Arc] Interning!? II

"Welcome to the Endeavor Agency!" A young woman with fiery yellow hair and sharp teeth spun around, raising her arms in the air. "You must be Hizuru, the girl who defeated Shoto! And, of course, Shoto is here!"

Todoroki sighed. "Hello again, Burnin."

"Shoto already knows who we are, but to you, Hizuru, we are the Flaming Sidekickers!" Burnin declared. "Upstairs, we serve the big man."

Kyo commented, "That sounds somewhat religious."

Burnin's fiery personality flickered momentarily as she gave her a strange look. Shoto gestured with his hand. "She enjoys making comments. Don't let it bother you. Where has the old man gone?"

"Obviously, he's in his office," Burnin sighed. "He asked to see both of you." The two of them entered the elevator quietly. Todoroki pressed the button for their floor, and they ascended.

"How polite should I be?" Kyo questioned, with little desire to be polite at all. 

"More than I'm about to be," the ice user replied.

As the elevator doors opened, they were greeted by a spacious, open room. The second-ranked hero himself sat at a simple desk at the far end.

"Welcome, you two!" he exclaimed, grinning. "Come on in, come on in."

Todoroki confidently strode forward, his face somber and determined. Kyo trailed a bit behind and to the side. Perhaps this wasn't such a bad idea after all.

"So, Shoto!" Endeavor shouted. "So you've decided to follow in the footsteps of the great and powerful, huh?"

"My path is my own," Todoroki asserted fiercely.

Endeavor hummed and turned to look at Kyo. "And you, girl. I must admit I wasn't pleased with you outside of battle... but in it, you were magnificent! A formidable adversary! I'd like to nurture that spark even further!"

Kyo bowed. "I'm honored, sir." Her heart pounded in her chest. 'Is he playing a game? What does he think he can teach me? My quirk isn't exactly teachable.'

"Hehehehe." Endeavor smiled. "Now, I have something crucial for us to do, but first, let us go to the basement. I want you two to fight once more."

-Gunhead Agency-

Kyori collapsed onto the floor once again, her perspiration trickling across the ground as she struggled to regain her footing. Gunhead, concerned for her well-being, attempted to persuade her to take a break. "That's another one for Kayama. Perhaps you should consider resting, Hosaka-san."

It was mere happenstance that Kyori found herself in the same agency. She had listened attentively to All Might's words, fueling her desire to improve her martial arts skills.

Izuku appeared breathless as he took her down, deviating from the exercise's purpose of acclimating themselves to fighting in their hero costumes by opting for his regular training attire. He sported a tight-fitting, short-sleeved shirt, loose tan training pants cinched at the waist by a black belt, and black martial arts slippers.

Observing his well-toned physique made it exceedingly difficult for Uraraka to concentrate on the match and take notes. He was the epitome of every girl's dreams. Uraraka found it hard to fathom that he hadn't found a girlfriend yet.

'Perhaps he simply doesn't have the time,' she speculated. 'Considering the impassioned speech he delivered for his hero name, someone like Kayama-kun must be occupied with other responsibilities.'