Chapter 73: Oil and Water

[Previously]

"Pfft, lousy trick." She said walking through the portal.

Katsuma approached it cautiously. Not before turning to face Mirio. "Bye, Lemillion, I'm really sorry." He then stepped through it before Mirio could respond.

[Nabu Island Arc] Oil and Water

"There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest." - Elie Wiesel

-You Can Be A Hero Too-

"Hello there, you've reached the Isamu Hero Agency!" Ririko responded after retrieving the receiver from her seat. She paused for a moment to listen. "Oh, your suitcase has gone missing?" she asked. 

"Sure, sure!" she said with a nod, "We'll send someone right away!" she promised before hanging up the phone. "Guys, we've got a tourist down at the shopping center who's lost her luggage!" she exclaimed to those present.

"I'm free! I'll go!" Mahina swiftly responded, lifting her right hand, "Dadan, you should come with me," she suggested as she stood up. The adolescent rose from his seat.

"All right," he said, sniffling snot back into his nose.

"Jeez... more lost luggage?" Minoru said angrily upon overhearing, drawing Mahina's attention. She had a clever plan to motivate him... "Come on, try looking for your own stuff..." the lecherous kid grumbled, not hearing the Acid Rain Quirk user's adoring sigh.

"You should've heard her..." she said, enthralled, "She sounded like a real cutie..." she said lovingly. Minoru's eyes widened as his cheeks turned pink.

"Ka-ching!" he cried, leaping out of his seat, "I can't abandon someone in need!" He declared confidently as he zoomed away. Mahina waved her goodbyes. Her strategy had worked.

"Thousand yen that the girl's already got a boyfriend," Haru bet as she rose from her seat alongside the Acid Rain Quirk user.

"Or even a girlfriend!" Ririko remarked with a wink. The dragon limb user chuckled, then gave her pal a fist bump with an explosion-like gesture for emphasis. 

She followed the trio out to seek the misplaced bags.

"Kashiko is wondering if anyone is available to assist her at the beach!" Keiko cried out into the room, turning her head from the couch she was sitting on.

"What a drag, I can do that," Shiratori said swiftly, rising from his seat.

"M-M-Me, too!" Satou spoke up as she approached.

"I'll see to the regular patrol," Reibu replied as she passed. Keiko descended the stairwell to the ground floor.

"Hey, guys! Anything to do right now?" she said cheerfully. She inquired quickly, sprinting over to Ririko and Roki.

"Rinko's doing some search and rescue work with Habuko," the class deputy said, leaning back to look at her. "I'm sure she'd appreciate your assistance," they said.

"And I was just about to ask for it," the scorpion quirk users' voice chimed in, capturing their attention as they looked to see her approaching with Habuko behind her. "Glad to see you up, Midoriya-chan," she said, her hands on her hips.

"Hey Katsumori," the psychokinetic user replied with a smile. "So, what's the job today?" she inquired.

"Some farm animals escaped from the Matsudas, so we must go find them..." Habuko responded.