Chapter 34: Heights Alliance

[Previously]

"You have a nice flavor," Izuku declared, a smug smirk adorning his face. He playfully flicked her nipple, causing her to gasp, and her desire reignited. Their eyes locked once more, a silent understanding passing between them.

"I'm glad you enjoy it," Kyo responded huskily, her voice laden with a mix of satisfaction and hunger. For a brief moment, they remained suspended in time, Kyo meticulously wiping away the remnants of his release, her tongue seductively licking her lips, while Izuku watched, captivated by her every move.

[Finding The Midoriyas] Heights Alliance

"I dreamed I was a butterfly, flitting around in the sky; then I awoke. Now I wonder: Am I a man who dreamt of being a butterfly, or am I a butterfly dreaming that I am a man?" - Zhuangzi

-You Can Be A Hero Too-

-The Next Day-

Izuku slowly raised his eyelids, squinting as rays of morning light hit his face, resembling the flashes of a dozen cameras. He groaned, feeling the weight of Kyo's body on top of him, their forms entwined under the soft blankets.

Her warm breaths against his skin felt comforting, like the sun's gentle caress. Though he wanted to get up and start his day, Kyo held him down firmly, her grip tightening as she kept her eyes shut tightly.

"Don't... leave me," she murmured, her cheeks nuzzling against his chest. Izuku let out a small laugh, his body relaxing as he settled back into the messy covers.

He responded to her tight grip with one of his own, taking comfort in the connection they shared. Even in her sleep, he could sense a slight smile on Kyo's face. "We need to get to school," he said, trying to gently persuade her to let go.

As he looked up at the ceiling, memories of the previous night rushed back to him like a meteor crashing down to Earth. The moments they had shared together had been overwhelming, engulfing him in pure bliss, almost driving him out of his mind.

What they had experienced was something he knew they couldn't indulge in too often, considering the many responsibilities that would soon demand their attention.

"You know, Kyo," Izuku spoke softly, carefully sliding Kyo's slim body upwards until her head rested beside his neck, "I don't usually express myself like this—I'm not much of a talkative person." He knew Kyo was listening attentively.

"But I want to say thank you, Kyo Hizuru, for showing me what it truly means to feel alive." Kyo's smile brushed against Izuku's scarred skin, and he remained expressionless, his gaze fixed on the ceiling.

"There's something I've never told you before," he continued, his voice calm but filled with emotion. "Miyagi once took me to a place filled with the bodies of the dead. The stench of their unsatisfied hatred was overwhelming." He paused, collecting his thoughts before going on.

"I felt like a lifeless body back then, devoid of meaning. But being with you, experiencing what we shared, has brought back my sense of purpose and reminded me of the beauty of living."

-Flashback-

Miyagi once took five-year-old Izuku from the confines of Exodus for a specific purpose—to show him something crucial.

Together, they ventured to a distant battlefield, a grim sight adorned with blood-soaked grounds and lifeless bodies. As they arrived, Miyagi remained resolute, his demeanor betraying no weakness. Beside him, Izuku stared at the bodies, seemingly emotionless—an appearance that only partially concealed the depths of his feelings.