Chapter 7: A Not-So-Great Start, To A Not-So-Great School

[Previously]

"Now, listen closely. We have one goal and one goal only: to strike fear into the hearts of those who believe in the false heroes of our society. Our primary targets are All Might and Izuku Kayama. Any other dreams or aspirations you may have, discard them now." Ashoka's voice took on a commanding tone as he embraced his role as their leader. Each member nodded in agreement, their desire for revenge against the heroes

"We will be known as The League of Villians."

[Yuuei Beginnings Arc] A Not-So-Great Start, To A Not-So-Great School

-Teachers Speactating Room-

In the teacher's observation room, they gather to review the students' scores and focus on the top ten performers:

Izuku Kayama - 60 Villain Points & 20 Rescue Points

Katsuki Bakugo - 77 Villain Points & 0 Rescue Points

Kyo Hizuru - 60 Villain Points & 15 Rescue Points

Ochaco Uraraka - 28 Villain Points & 45 Rescue Points

Eijiro Kirishima - 36 Villain Points & 32 Rescue Points

Itsuka Kendo - 40 Villain Points & 25 Rescue Points

Tenya Iida - 52 Villain Points & 9 Rescue Points

Hitoshi Aizawa - 20 Villain Points & 40 Rescue Points

Fumikage Tokoyami - 47 Villain Points & 10 Rescue Points

Yosetsu Awase - 50 Villain Points & 6 Rescue Points

"It seems like 9 out of the top 10 students are yours, Shota," Nezu chuckled softly. Shota's head dropped onto the table in an amusing manner. He certainly had his hands full with these students, and it seemed unlikely that he would be parting with any of them.

While all the students were exceptional, Izuku Kayama, a member of Class 1-A this year, stood out from the rest. Shota had heard from Nemuri that he would have his hands full with Izuku.

...

It was Izuku's first day at Yuuei, and as he reluctantly opened his eyes, he was greeted by the bright rays of the sun shining directly on his face. Letting out a sigh of disappointment, he quickly put on his Yuuei High School uniform. 

The attire consisted of a long-sleeved, button-up white shirt, a gray jacket adorned with blue-green stripes, and a red tie. Izuku glanced at himself in the mirror, feeling slightly dissatisfied. The only small adjustment he could make to improve it was to loosen his tie.

Deciding to shake off his initial dismay, Izuku summoned a small shadow gate. Stepping through it, he emerged on the other side, greeted by the sight of Yuuei High. He noticed that both he and his friends had been assigned to Class 1-A, which brought a sense of relief. At least he would have skilled comrades to learn and grow with.

Approaching the entrance, Izuku marveled at its impressive size, assuming it was designed to accommodate students with larger-than-life quirks. With a determined expression, he slid the door open, announcing his presence. As his gaze swept across the unfamiliar faces, his low, dark green eyes studied them intently.

Izuku's attention was caught by the sound of Tenya Ida's voice, admonishing a boy with pomeranian hair and a smug expression. "Those desks were used by our Yuuei predecessors before us, and it is completely impolite for you to place your feet on them," Tenya Ida scolded sternly.

Izuku glanced at Hitoshi, seeking some clarity on the situation. However, the fatigued boy could only manage a small head shake, indicating his lack of knowledge.