Chapter 79: The Impulses of Youth II

[Previously]

"We're only just beginning!" he declared fiercely.

Determined and resolute, Izuku chimed in, his words resonating with unwavering resolve. "I'm going to kick your ass," he proclaimed, his voice filled with a strong declaration.

[Nabu Island Arc] The Impulses of Youth II

"Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking." - Ayn Rand

-You Can Be A Hero Too-

Kiruka's laughter reverberated through the air, momentarily concealing her initial nervousness upon realizing she had to confront not one, but two opponents, compounded by Fujimoto's cunning utilization of her fused dragon quirk. However, her anxiety swiftly transformed into unwavering confidence as she recognized her inherent advantage.

Her movements possessed an unparalleled velocity, overwhelming her adversaries and leaving them desperately attempting to parry her relentless onslaught. 

Whether it was the swift, slashing motions of her claws, the impregnable defense provided by her hardened hair, or the lethal blades protruding from her boots, they struggled to keep pace with her.

"Frustrating!" Fujimoro exclaimed, the frustration evident in her voice. Every strike she attempted to land on the female villain was effortlessly evaded, compelling her to redirect her attention towards Rinko, who presented a comparably less formidable challenge.

Their clashing sent sparks flying, casting bursts of illuminating light upon the scene. The teenager, her hair a soft shade of lavender, found herself continually retreating, only managing to fend off Kiruka's assaults with the assistance of her tail.

"What were you saying about the darkness?" she asked, her curiosity evident as she effortlessly performed a handstand, gracefully swinging her blades at Rikno. However, Rikno swiftly countered her attack with her tail, narrowly avoiding being hit. "I thought you'd be a challenge!" she admitted, leaping up and sending strands of her bladed hair toward her opponent. 

Rikno managed to barely stop the hair strands, which sliced off fragments of her black cloak. "But you're all talk!" she shouted, her frustration evident as she brought up her left foot, preparing to slam it down onto her adversary.

A burst of dust clouded the immediate area as the impact reverberated. Rinko quickly jumped back, emerging from the cloud of dust. 

'She's quicker than I anticipated...' Rinko realized, her mind racing as she continued to barely block each slash aimed her way. Falling down, she slid across the ground, determined to find an opening. 'I just need an opportunity!' she thought to herself, her focus unwavering.

"This is pathetic!" Kiruka scoffed, her hair hardening once again as she readied herself for another attack. 

However, at that moment, Fujimoto swooped in, narrowly evading Kiruka's bladed hair as it grazed her left shoulder. With her right fist cocked back, Fujimoto delivered a fierce blow to Kiruka's stomach, causing her to gasp out in pain, spitting out a wad of saliva.

"Scorpius!" the Dragon Limb user called out, taking advantage of the opening she had created for Rinko. With determination, she lunged forward, despite the pain radiating from her clutching stomach. 

Kiruka attempted to retaliate by extending her bladed hair at Rinko, but the resilient warrior charged through the attack, even though she suffered unexpected cuts.