Chapter 85: Izuku Shigaraki and Toshinori Yagi

[Previously]

At that moment, he truly believed that everything would turn out fine.

'To hell with their agendas. We've altered the future once, and we can do it again. I'm mastering my Quirk for good. All For One is locked away in prison. Mirko will train us until we become formidable. Then, we'll find Izuku and the others, and this will all be over.'

[Meta Liberation Arc] Izuku Shigaraki and Toshinori Yagi

"The moment you stop trying to become a better person, is the moment you start to become worse than what you already are." - Carroll Bryant

-You Can Be A Hero Too-

Izuku awoke in a dimly lit expanse, surrounded by darkness. The ground beneath him was rugged and uneven, while the rest of his surroundings melded into an indistinct, hazy mass. However, what truly caught his attention were the peculiar individuals that occupied this enigmatic space.

Seven figures materialized before him, their forms emerging from obscurity. As he strained his eyes to discern their features, he could vaguely distinguish the shapes of six men and one woman, each radiating a unique energy that imbued them with an ethereal glow. Amidst the pervasive darkness, they stood as beacons of power and vitality, their luminosity emanating in distinct hues.

The first figure, a young man with an immaculate mane of white hair, emitted a gentle, soft white luminescence, casting an otherworldly aura around him.

Next, a man, his gender deduced by Izuku's observations, emanated a vibrant and electric blue glow, sparks crackling and dancing around her, adding an element of liveliness to her presence.

A towering figure, reminiscent in size of the mighty All Might, exuded a deep crimson radiance, evoking an intense and commanding aura.

Another male figure, shining with the vibrancy of lush, verdant leaves, exuded a vitalizing green luminescence, infusing the surroundings with a sense of life and growth.

Yet another colossal figure, akin to the proportions of All Might, emanated a profound orange brilliance, its glow accentuated by strange, swirling black tendrils that whipped and swayed in the air, hinting at an underlying enigma.

Among the group, an average-sized male figure emanated a captivating indigo glow, its allure drawing Izuku's gaze.

Finally, a stunning woman with raven-black hair and a physique that balanced muscularity and attractiveness radiated a vibrant neon-pink luminescence. Although her identity eluded him, a sense of familiarity tinged his perception, igniting a spark of recognition within him.

There wasn't an Eighth figure, but instead, a man-sized ball of bright golden flames that burned intensely, reminiscent of All Might's iconic hair.

In the distance, another figure caught Izuku's attention. Unlike the other hazy figures with their vibrant colors, this one blended perfectly into the background, its pitch-black form barely discernible. Had the figure not moved slightly to observe Izuku, he wouldn't have noticed it at all.

What struck Izuku most was that only the First and Seventh figures were fully visible, unlike their partially translucent comrades.

"Ah, he's here," the First figure spoke, his voice soft yet undeniably strong.

"Hello, Little Tenth," the Seventh figure said, bending slightly in apology. "You're earlier than we anticipated."

"Hmm?" Izuku attempted to speak, only to discover that he was incapable of doing so in this realm. He realized he lacked a tangible body, existing as a hazy figure like the others, but distinctively glowing with a pale green hue.