Chapter 102: The Man Who Will Lead the World's End... Shigaraki Izuku!

[Previously]

His crimson eyes grew increasingly radiant, his arms outstretched dramatically. "But things have changed now. It's no longer a battle of 10,000 against 1." From Ashoka's portal emerged a legion of dragons, each unique in its own formidable way.

"Now, it's 10,000 against 100,000."

[All for War Arc] The Man Who Will Lead the World's End... Shigaraki Izuku!

"A prudent man should always follow in the path trodden by great men and imitate those who are most excellent, so that if he does not attain to their greatness, at any rate he will get some tinge of it." - Niccolo Machiavelli

-You Can Be A Hero Too-

Izuku stood in silence, his gaze fixed on the many dragons gathered behind Ashoka. "It appears Perses has found a vessel," he remarked calmly.

Onlookers could see the dragons emerging slowly from the portal from a distance. Ashoka let out a chuckle. "Get rid of that sorry title. This is not the Paranormal Liberation War but the War of Ascendancy!"

Keiko rose to her feet and approached FOWL, her eyes meeting those of her two siblings. This marked the first time she had the chance to meet Liliya in person.

Liliya greeted her with a smile. "Good to see you, Sis."

Keiko reciprocated the smile. Bakugo descended next to Izuku, and at that moment, a silent understanding passed between the two sides as they exchanged glances.

Summoning his dagger into existence, Izuku manifested it in his hand. Kyo unsheathed the legendary sword of Zen'in. Each member assumed their respective stances, preparing for the imminent battle.

"Make it 60,000 to 100,000!" A voice echoed through the air, drawing their attention. As they turned, shadow gateways materialized, and Noda Zenin emerged from one of them, followed by the rest of the Zenin clan from different portals.

Kagekuni appeared through a portal right behind Hiyoriko. He surveyed the scene and let out a whistle. "There will be a significant number of casualties."

The dragons surrounding Ashoka began to growl, their anticipation palpable. "Get... One... For... All!" he roared, and they surged forward.

"Stay safe," Izuku whispered to those around him, urging them onward. With his shadows at his side, he took the lead and charged forward. The others followed suit, and the clash between the two sides ensued.

The clash erupted with a resounding roar, as the two forces hurtled towards each other with unyielding determination. Izuku's shadows sprang into action, engaging the enemy with swift precision. The Zenin clan's skilled warriors showcased their formidable magic, their movements harmoniously blending with one another.

From the heavens above, majestic dragons descended, their colossal forms unleashing fiery torrents upon the heroes below. 

Seizing the moment, Izuku propelled himself into the air, a vibrant green aura enveloping his being. With an explosive punch, he sent one of the dragons hurtling to the ground, its scales shattering upon impact.

As another dragon lunged towards him, Bakugo leaped in the nick of time, directing a searing blast towards its face, granting Izuku the precious moments he needed to unleash his devastating attack. 

"Wind Magic: Zephyrus White Bow!" he cried out, drawing back his right arm with an open palm. In an instant, a magnificent bow constructed of wind materialized, and six colossal arrows were conjured, and launched toward the dragon with lethal accuracy, slaying the formidable beast.