[Spirit Realm Arc] Back 2 School

[Previously]

"You could have started with that," Todoroki grumbled.

With that, their internships came to an end.

[Spirit Realm Arc] Back 2 School

When Izuku heard Bakugo's furious rant even before entering the classroom, he knew he was in for a challenging day.

Kirishima and Sero burst through the door, roaring with laughter at Bakugo's explosive behavior.

"Hahaha! Seriously, Bakugo?" they wheezed, struggling to catch their breath.

Bakugo's ashen blonde hair had been straightened and flattened. "Stop laughing!" he bellowed. "My hair got messed up, and now it won't go back to normal! I'll kill you!"

"Give it a shot, side-part boy!" Sero guffawed, while Kirishima pounded his fist on the table for emphasis.

"What did you say?" Suddenly, Bakugo's hair sprang back up. 

"It's back!" both of the other boys chimed in unison, still chuckling.

Izuku's eyelids drooped halfway over his eyes. "Thank goodness," he muttered.

"So, you guys had real battles with villains, huh?" Kaminari asked the girls.

"Well..." Jiro twirled her earplug around her finger. "I just helped evacuate some hostages. Death Arms did most of the fighting. What about you, Tsu?"

"I didn't do much, just trained and went on patrols," Tsu replied, placing a finger on her chin. "Although, there was this one time where we apprehended some smugglers from another country."

Kaminari and Jiro exchanged awed, shadowy expressions. "That's incredible," they breathed simultaneously.

"And what about you, Ochako-chan?" Tsu turned to the brunette, who seemed lost in her own world, throwing punches into the air with a peculiar aura.

"It was enlightening," she murmured, her voice taking on an unfamiliar tone. "Punch, punch, punch."

"Ochako's awakened," Tsu stated matter-of-factly.

"She went to that Battle Hero's place, right?" Jiro inquired.

"Gunhead," Izuku chimed in, taking his seat.

"Wow, she's changed a lot," Kaminari said softly. "But it makes sense. Were you three involved in the incident in Hosu?" He shifted his gaze between Uraraka, Izuku, and Sero.

Ochako lowered her gaze. "Well..."

Sero sneezed. "Yeah, but..."

"They were right there with us!" Kirishima interjected. "Seven of us were there supporting the pros! Ten if you count Tetsutetsu, Hosaka, and Shiozaki from Class B."

"To be honest, we didn't see much action," Uraraka admitted with a sheepish grin. "We only observed the Nomus from a distance. Only Kirishima and Tetsutetsu were directly involved in the fight."

Sero exhaled quietly. 'That's the main story. I almost forgot.'

"Wait a minute," Jiro raised an eyebrow. "Todoroki, weren't you an intern with Endeavor? How come you weren't caught up in all that Yama stuff?"

Shoto blinked his eyes. "We were divided. The street where Yama was apprehended was close to the location where the Nomus were unleashed."

"But speaking of which..." Kaminari turned to face Kayama, Hizuru, and Ida, who were conversing at the back of the room. "...you guys went through the most, didn't you?"