Chapter 105: Thanks For Going Strong

[Previously]

'S-So this is the power of the Monarch of Shadows!' Alcyoneus thought, his thoughts filled with awe and realization.

"You just wait right there and be a good boy, I'm going to go handle the demon," Izuku declared with commanding authority, his voice brimming with confidence and determination, leaving no room for question.

[All for War Arc] Thanks For Going Strong

"Izuku, it's a peace that can come true. Only a fool would refuse such a gift. The peace I seek can only be achieved when one has absolute power, so then no one can go against it." - Ashoka Shigraki

-You Can Be A Hero Too-

A portal materialized amidst the dense forest, and from its depths emerged The Monarch of White Flames. His senses heightened, he sensed the imminent approach of death. "Death is closing in on me; I can feel it," he murmured under his breath.

"Now that it has come to this, I am left with no alternative but to lay low here until the Dragon King deals with him," he pondered, walking deeper into the mysterious woods. However, sinister darkness coalesced behind him, causing the Monarch of White Flames to be on edge. He felt a chill run down his spine. 'This aura... could it be?!'

His eyes widened in fear as Izuku materialized beside him. 'I smell death in the air,' Vulcan thought, sensing an overwhelming and inescapable difference in strength.

Forced onto his knees, Vulcan bowed down, unable to defy the overwhelming power before him. 'I have learned firsthand the terror that emanates from this power—'Bow down and obey,'' he admitted, following his instincts.

'That is what my instincts are telling me!' Vulcan added with trepidation.

"Oh, Monarch of Shadows. I, the King of Demons, do not wish to engage in battle with you. Please find it in your heart to forgive me and my sins and accept me as your ally," Vulcan trembled with fear, yet he continued to speak. "When the Dragon King confronts you, my army and I shall join forces to assist you."

Izuku looked down upon the defeated monarch. "Very well," he acquiesced.

'Very well?' Vulcan couldn't help but smirk inwardly. 'Ha, what a fool! This impostor could never match the real Shadow Monarch's contempt for a traitor like me.'

"You have my loyal—" Vulcan attempted to pledge his allegiance, but Izuku interrupted him.

"Before that, we must settle a debt," Izuku interjected, placing a hand on his chest. A crimson scar materialized where his heart would be. "Your blade pierced my chest, bringing me to the brink of death."

"Therefore, if you can withstand a single attack from me, I shall forgive you," Izuku declared, his aura growing stronger.

Vulcan quivered, his anger surging within. "How dare you... HOW DARE YOU MOCK ME, THE KING OF DEMONS?!"

With his sword crackling with electricity, Vulcan readied himself. "My life may end here, but you will not emerge unscathed!"

Izuku drew his arm back, palm outstretched. "Wind Magic: Zephyrus White Bow," he chanted. In an instant, a magnificent bow constructed of wind materialized, and six colossal arrows formed, soaring toward the Demon King with deadly precision. Each arrow found its mark upon Vulcan's body, leaving him stunned and gasping for air.

Vulcan's eyes widened in shock as he fell to his knees. He helplessly observed Izuku approaching him. "What a nuisance," Izuku remarked solemnly.

"It seems you couldn't measure up," Izuku chuckled, as Vulcan's life slipped away, consumed by darkness.