Chapter 3

Chapter 3 What kind of trick is this playing again

    Yun Qi raised his hand, and hugged Cha Yuan back stiffly, Cha Yuan looked at him in bewilderment.

    Under Chayuan's blatant gaze, his face turned red at a speed visible to the naked eye, he pursed his lips, and under tremendous pressure, he slowly approached Chayuan.

    Cold sweat dripped from his nervous forehead, wet the broken hair at the temples, and a trace of panic appeared on his handsome face.

    As the two of them got closer, their breaths intertwined, and there was a hint of numbness in the slight itching. Yun Qi closed his eyes, his heart was like a rainstorm beating duckweed, it kept ringing, as if his heart was about to jump out.

    He tilted his head slightly and approached her generously.

    Cha Yuan turned her face slightly, and this kiss landed on the corner of her mouth, Yun Qi didn't seem to know, her lips were still lightly pressed against her face, and the back of her ear was blushing.

    The corners of Cha Yuan's mouth raised slightly, she was really a shy little thing.

    It took a long time for Yun Qi to move away, and this time he realized that the kiss was off. Seeing the corner of Cha Yuan's mouth raised, he immediately understood that he was being teased, and his blood surged up immediately.

    He looked at Chayuan with a face of embarrassment, and clenched his fists tightly: "Is it fun to play with me?"

    Chayuan blinked innocently, with a hint of doubt in her tone: "Don't you want to kiss here?" "

    You. ....." Yun Qi couldn't speak out in anger, and after a while, he said, "You are shameless." "

    Oh, really." She asked with a probing look, as if she wanted to get to the bottom of it, "Then you Where did you want to kiss me just now?"

    He turned his face away angrily, not wanting to talk to Cha Yuan.

    Cha Yuan straightened up, leaned on his smooth back, and scratched the sensitive part of his waist: "Well, talk."

    Yun Qi froze, and he clearly felt two lumps of soft tissue sticking to his back. The clouds are soft and hot. The breath of her words swept over her ears lightly, and it was numb, and his whole body became hot again.

    His Adam's apple rolled up and down, his voice was hoarse, but he said stubbornly, "Face."

    "I want to kiss my face."

    Cha Yuan tried her best to hide her smile, she wondered where her cheap master caught her, she was so cute. If he hadn't stabbed her just now, she might have considered sticking up with him, but unfortunately she is a person who holds grudges.

    She suddenly said sharply: "Kneel down."

    Yun Qi was startled, before he could react, a huge force pushed him off Cha Yuan's lap.

    He couldn't hold on, he landed on the ground, and fell hard, he felt a strong murderous aura.

    Cha Yuan sneered, stepped on between his legs, and rubbed her toes hard a few times.

    "Ah——" Yun Qi's face turned pale immediately, cold sweat poured out, the pain was so painful that he almost lost consciousness, and his whole body convulsed.

    "Brother." Yunyou didn't know what she was going crazy, knelt on the ground and hugged her leg, and lifted it up desperately, "Master, don't, if you step on it, he will die." "Please, let