Chapter 80

Chapter 80

    Cha Yuan left Longji Peak on a crane, a mocking smile rose from the corner of her mouth. The real Daohong accepted her as an apprentice in order to find something for the grounded Ye Jingzhuo to do, so that he could recuperate in the sect with peace of mind.

    Ye Jingzhuo destroyed the Hehuan Hall, and the Demon Realm sent many people to assassinate him. He was injured, and it was very dangerous to go out.

    Master Daohong never thought of teaching her himself, and only regarded her as a tool to restrict the male lead. Moreover, Cha Yuan felt that the male lead did not seem like an obedient person, so he would definitely sneak out after Daohong retreated.

    Cha Yuan came to the Internal Affairs Hall to receive her disciple's supplies and the monthly salary that was issued in advance.

    She sat on the crane and read the disciple's handbook. These things are very basic, but they are the key to being able to do well in Lingxu Sect.

    She looked at the page of the gate rules. Article 17 of the gate rules prohibits disciples from using forbidden techniques. Violators will be punished by lightning and locked up in Jiusi Hall for ten years.

    Ye Jingzhuo was obviously not punished, but he was banned by Daohong Daoist in the sect. There are three forbidden techniques in Lingxu Sect, among which the backlash is very strong, and the one that can cause serious injuries is "Guardian".

    He is only at the Yuanying cultivation level now, and the sword he used in the Hehuan faction at that time was comparable to the power of transforming gods, so he should have used Wei Dao.

    He was born with a fairy bone, and he was destined to have the help of heaven, no matter how much he tossed, he could save himself from danger. To be an enemy of him is to seek death.

    Cha Yuan recalled the plot, in the book, he next went to investigate the sudden intrusion into the magic cultivator in the previous secret realm, and then found out that most of the secret realms in the world of immortality, their real locations are on the lost land.

    Although the Demon Lord was sealed in the extremely cold region for tens of thousands of years and could not come out, he created many secret realms to attract spiritual practitioners to enter and absorb vitality.

    The male protagonist discovered that these secret realms were wrong, and after evacuating the secret realms, they destroyed them. The destroyed secret realm was exposed on the Lost Land, and the Twelve Heavenly Capital Demon God Formation underground also revealed its clues.

    The Twelve Heavenly Capital Demon God Formation is a child-mother formation. Twelve sub-formations are placed in various parts of the demon world, and the demon cultivators around the sub-formation are all providing strength for the Demon Lord.

    The Hehuan faction also has sub formations, under the Hehuan main hall, when the hero appeared in the Hehuan faction, it should be to break the formation.

    It was a coincidence that she was seen by the hero, so she noticed the puppet on her body?

    Chayuan still doesn't quite understand, how did the male protagonist find out that the puppet is placed in the storage ring, and he can even feel the things in the storage ring?

    This is too bad.

    Chayuan couldn't help thinking, she became a spirit body, and the storage ring was hidden by the power of rules, so he didn't find the puppet?

    It should be like this.

    In the book, the male protagonist has never made a puppet, and the male protagonist should have discovered the Twelve Heavens Demon God Formation after discovering the strangeness of the secret realm.