Chapter 70

Chapter 70

    Ye Jingzhuo soaked in the central lake for a long time before he swam to the edge of the lotus pond and got up to splash the water.

    He squeezed the formula to dry the moisture on his body, looked at the direction where the sun was rising, sighed, and walked towards Nanyuan.

    In the fantasy world, he helped Cha Yuan investigate the information of the fourth strategy, and accidentally found out the method to untie the Gu. The way to untangle the Gu is not only the death of the mother cup, but also the use of the Qianming formation to draw the child cup out and kill it in the formation. .

    This formation is extremely difficult and takes a lot of effort. After the formation is completed, it needs to change blood three times to achieve the effect of completely clearing the sub-cup. Once it fails, it will have to start all over again.

    In the dark night, he was dressed in a blue robe, indescribably elegant, like a lonely and proud crane, walking alone.

    His endurance was beyond ordinary people, and he was not depressed because of failure, but the hatred in his heart was so thick that it couldn't be resolved.

    Chayuan practiced until the next morning, and her body was really overwhelmed. She moved her stiff limbs and pushed open the window with a tired face.

    There are still two days before the Demon World Competition. Although she is sleepy like a dog, she has no time to sleep. She is now a Jindan cultivator and can practice the unique skills of the Acacia School.

    Although it is said to be a unique skill, everyone can learn it, but few people can display it.

    The original owner had attended as early as three years ago. At that time, Xuan Yiyao had many disciples. When she taught the Jindan disciples to practice, she asked Cha Yuan, who were talented in Qi training or foundation building, to also attend.

    There are five or six disciples with Jindan cultivation base, but only one of them triggers the killing, which is enough to prove how high the talent is required for this move.

    Cha Yuan still remembered a little bit, but she was not very clear, she didn't want to go to Xuan Yiyao at this time, so she took out the secret book of bewitching and killing to comprehend it by herself.

    She looked through it carefully, and found that this unique skill first needs to arouse the enchantment into form, use the female heart sutra to release the enchantment, and substantiate the diffuse enchantment. This process is very mysterious, and many people stop here.

    Even if you practice the charming form, you may not be able to practice the charming kill, because some people's charming form does not hurt at all, and can only create good-looking special effects.

    It depends on the strength of the charm, the stronger and sharper it is, the more lethal it is. Of course, lethality alone is not enough, and a strong spiritual consciousness is needed to control it, so as to achieve the terrible effect of a meat grinder.

    It took Cha Yuan some time to thoroughly understand the cheats before she began to practice the first step of charming transformation. Every time the Xuannv Heart Sutra is run, the air is filled with a sweet and greasy fragrance, which has the ability to charm people's hearts.

    She remembered that Yun Qi was so fascinated that he took the initiative to ask for sex, but he was just a mortal and had no reference value.

    Outside the Lingyue Palace, she once lost control of Xuannv Xinjing after eating monster meat, but she suppressed her so much that she did not release Ye Jingjuan.