Chapter 68

Chapter 68

    Chayuan suppressed her shock and said calmly: "I didn't think much about it. If I don't get killed by other demon cultivators in the arena, I will be satisfied."

    Shi Yingying nodded her forehead, and said helplessly: "You really No ambition."

    Cha Yuan didn't speak, just smiled, neither admitting nor refuting. It is very difficult to survive a strong enemy without admitting defeat.

    The two took different paths and parted at the three-way road behind the rockery. The two tripods that Shi Yingying brought into the underground palace were sold by her, so she left the Hehuan faction to look for new tripods outside.

    Chayuan returned to the courtyard to practice new ghost techniques. She has formed a core and can use the third stage of the ghost-controlling art.

    Only she and Shi Yingying live in this yard. Now that Shi Yingying has left, she is the only one in the whole yard. Practicing ghost skills here is not afraid of disturbing others.

    Cha Yuan took out the ghost banner, recited the mantra she had already memorized, and waved the ghost banner to cast spells in the empty courtyard.

    A cloud of black air emerged from the ghost banner and descended on the courtyard. The black air spread and quickly spread to the entire courtyard, covering the sky and the sun.

    Hundreds of ghosts appeared in the black mist, with various shapes and skinny bones, and the blackness made people feel horrified.

    Because there was no target to attack, their blood-red eyes were all staring at the tea kite, and their whole bodies were trembling slightly, as if they were about to fall apart.

    They seem to have been hungry for thousands of years, and their ghost aura is very weak. Most of them are ghost soldiers and ghosts.

    What excites Chayuan the most is that there are still five ghost generals.

    Li Gui is equivalent to the cultivation base of human beings in the early stage of foundation establishment, ghost soldiers are equivalent to the foundation establishment Dzogchen, ghost generals are powerful, and have the cultivation base of human golden core in the middle stage.

    The fighting power of a single ghost is not as good as that of a human, because they have insufficient brains, a single attack method, and they don't know how to use weapons, so they are easily targeted by human magic weapons.

    The fighting power of a large group of ghosts is different, it is so terrifying that they can consume the opponent to death in a wheel battle. The only bad thing is that they haven't eaten for too long, they are very weak, as thin as shadows, as if they will fall apart if pushed.

    Chayuan resorted to offering sacrifices to ghosts and attracted a group of lonely wild ghosts. Before she could order the ghosts in the black mist to pounce on the wild ghosts like hungry wolves, they devoured them all in a moment.

    The ghosts collected in the ghost banner will not eat the ghosts that are also in the ghost banner even if they starve to death. It's not that they are tall and bright and clean and don't eat their companions, but that they have been cut off by the ghost banner, and they can't feel the existence of other ghosts.

    Otherwise, with so many ghosts locked in the ghost-controlling streamer, the big ghosts would eat the little ghosts long ago, and grow a terrifying ghost king like a pot.

    The ghost banner is a kind of magic weapon that is powerful through accumulation. It is forbidden to raise cups in it. Only under the intervention of the master, they will find each other's existence and devour each other.