Chapter 47

Chapter 47 You Have No Shame

    Duan Luoling learned everything quickly, and this time was no exception, and began to respond softly. Later, she actually started to take the initiative to attack the city and occupy her territory, entwining her fragrant tongue.

    It wasn't until both of them were out of breath that Duan Luoling let her go and looked at her eyes full of tenderness.

    Chayuan's cheeks were flushed, and her body was too soft to lean against his arms. She raised her head, panting slightly, and there was a thin layer of mist in her eyes, with a bit of lust.

    Seeing her expression, Duan Luoling turned red even to the back of her neck, took her hand, and hugged her even tighter.

    Chayuan's heart was filled with his initiative, she called softly: "Luo Ling." "

    Well, what."

    "Your lips are so soft, can we do it again?"

    Duan Luoling was caught With the blow of this loveless words, my heart was so soft that I didn't hesitate to say: "Okay."

    Cha Yuan put her arms around the back of his neck and handed herself up, he lowered his head and kissed her, hugging her as delicate as a flower petal lips.

    Cha Yuan grabbed his robe, curled her fingertips, and let out a tender hum, her delicate body was soft, as if a puddle of water was drowning in his arms.

    Riding on the Yanyun Beast, the two of them swam freely in the sky with the cool breeze in their arms, enjoying the joy without emotion, just like a couple of gods and immortals.

    However, they did not know that someone had traveled through mountains and rivers and searched for her for more than an hour on the Divine Beast Mountain, but when they raised their eyes, they saw them hiding in the clouds, as if there were no other people kissing intimately.

    Ye Jingzhuo seemed to be growing on the ground, and he couldn't move a step away. Looking at them with his beautiful eyes, there seemed to be a whirlpool, and countless emotions were stirred in it.

    Neither Cha Yuan nor Duan Luoling noticed what was going on below, they only had each other in their hearts, the air was filled with a sweet smell, and even the hair of the Yanyun Beast turned a faint pink.

    After a long time, Duan Luoling drove the Yanyun Beast to land on the ground, and suddenly saw Ye Jingzhuo who was frozen in place like a stone pillar.

    Duan Luoling was a little flustered. Could it be that he had seen it all? He was holding Chayuan's hand, but he didn't let go: " Junior     Brother Yan, why are you here?" They held hands, and it took a long time before they said: "Chayuan, I have something to ask you."

    Chayuan was a little afraid of seeing him now, and when he saw him, all the meridians in his body began to ache: "What's the matter, tell me."

    He glanced at Duan Luoling: "It's inconvenient."

    Duan Luoling sensed something was wrong between the two of them, and he let go of his hand: "I'll go and avoid it."

    Cha Yuan took his hand back, cautiously Looking around, she didn't find anyone else, she looked at Ye Jingzhuo and said, "Since it's inconvenient, then don't talk about it." She looked at Duan Luoling and said,

    "We've finished feeding the spirit beasts, we can Left?"

    "Yeah."

    "Then let's go."