Chapter 15

Chapter 15 Can no longer maintain a cool look...

    Chayuan suddenly heard a knock on the door, opened the door, and Xuan Yiyao's demon servant stood outside.

    The demon servant said: "Little master Yuan, the master asked me to ask you to go to the Xiyao Palace, she has something to see you."

    Cha Yuan said: "Well, I see, you go back and report first, let me change my robe Let's go."

    Cha Yuan took off the gown that she was going out, and changed into a light gauze dress that is common in the Hehuan School, and it would be too hot to wear a little more in the Hehuan School. She has to do as the Romans do, and she dresses too formally, which makes people feel strange.

    Xuan Yiyao was lying on the soft couch, beside her were two handsome men, one was hanging her legs, the other was fanning her. She couldn't see through the cultivation of the two of them, it seemed that they were both higher than her, and they should be Xuan Yiyao's new recruits.

    Chayuan only took one look, then lowered her head, and saluted respectfully: "Master, why are you looking for an apprentice?"

    Xuan Yiyao squinted at her. The last time I saw her, she was only in the middle of Qi training, and now she has already trained Qi Later Dzogchen. As expected of her favorite seedling, she won't let her down if she is serious. She said softly, "Are you short of a tripod now? If not, you can choose one of these two.

    " No shortage."

    "Yes." Xuan Yiyao thought for a while, and took out a mustard seed world from the storage ring, "This is a small world I got in the early years, and it is full of yin energy, which is very suitable for you to cultivate." Cha Yuan put her hands

    together Taking the Mustard Seed World, he said gratefully, "Thank you, Master, this disciple will definitely live up to Master's high expectations." "

    Well, let's go down and practice."

    "Yes."

    After leaving the main hall, Chayuan took the Mustard Seed World in his hand very rarely. Playing around, the mustard world is black and purple. It's a bit like a crystal, with a transparent moisture, shining in the sun.

    She put the mustard seed world on her eyes, closed one eye and looked in, there was fine purple light flowing inside, like a bottle of purple potion poured in the Milky Way, so beautiful and dreamy.

    Mustard Seed World has a price but no market. It is very precious. Except for the occasional auction in the auction house, it cannot be bought in other places with money.

    The Mustard Seed World, like the Secret Realm, is a paradise left by the immortals. The difference between the two is that the mustard world is much smaller, and the immortal power left in it is limited, and will disappear after a few years due to the exhaustion of the immortal power.

    The creatures in the secret realm have spirits and can operate in a cycle by themselves. As long as they are not destroyed too much, they can regenerate. This is also the reason why the opening of the secret realm in the world of cultivating immortals has a time limit.

    The Demon Realm is the same as the Immortal Cultivation Realm. There has been no magic cultivator ascending for tens of thousands of years, so the stock of the Mustard Seed World in the world is gradually decreasing.

    Chayuan was in a complicated mood for a while, she hated the demon world, but only people in the demon world would love her and pity her. If she went to the world of cultivating immortals and showed a little bit of cheating, she would die without a place to bury her.