Chapter 10

Chapter 10 Can I just donate half of it?

    Cha Yuan couldn't help laughing, the fear in her heart gradually dissipated, she took out the gloomy wood and put Yun Qi in it. He ate two ghosts in one go, and the ghost energy was in full swing, which was a good time to practice.

    Cha Yuan continued to watch Ghost Fighting Art, just now she was not good at learning and made an oolong, but fortunately Yun Qi is strong, otherwise she really didn't know how to take the two ghosts back.

    The formula for controlling ghosts is very cumbersome, and she practiced it many times before she mastered it.

    Practicing Qi Demonic Cultivator can only use the first level of Ghost Control Art, Ghost Demon Spirit, which can summon two ghosts to assist in combat. If you forcibly use other moves, it is very easy to be backlashed by ghosts, which is very dangerous.

    The ghost banner is just a magic weapon, and there are no ghosts in it. It needs the demon cultivator to refine the ghosts and throw them in for it to drive. It costs a lot of magic stones to raise a ghost, let alone a group of ghosts, so this is the way of krypton gold magic repair.

    Chayuan's ghost banner can summon two fierce ghosts with just one move, which shows that there are a lot of ghosts stored in this banner, and most of them are high-level ghosts.

    Chayuan trembled, this must be the ghost banner used by the great master of the demon world, her luck was simply against the sky.

    She thought of the two ghosts released just now, her eyes were red with hunger, and she released all the little ghosts left over from feeding Yunqi. She used the ghost spirit again and summoned two fierce ghosts. They devoured the little ghost in a few blows.

    The brats couldn't be satisfied at all, they had been hungry for tens of thousands of years, and their red eyes aimed at the injured Yun You. Having learned from the past, Chayuan immediately took them back to the ghost banner to prevent them from harming Yunyou.

    Yun You's face was still pale, but her breath had returned to normal, and she should be able to wake up tomorrow.

    Chayuan was also tired, so she fell on the soft couch and spent the night without dreams.

    The next day, Chayuan opened her sleepy eyes, and she realized that someone was watching her, so she quickly turned her gaze away.

    I saw Yun You lying quietly on the bed with his eyes closed tightly, as if everything was her illusion.

    Cha Yuan didn't believe that her sixth sense could go wrong, she approached step by step, and stopped by the bed: "When did you wake up?"

    Yun You didn't speak.

    The corners of Chayuan's mouth were slightly raised, and a sentence suddenly came to mind, "You will never wake up a person who pretends to be asleep."

    She didn't believe this evil.

    She exaggerated on purpose: "Oh, I haven't woken up yet. The wound has worsened!" After cutting off his clothes yesterday, she directly covered him with a cool silk quilt without dressing him up.

    Under the quilt, he didn't wear anything.

    "Let me take a look." She lifted the corner of the quilt, only to reveal half of her chest, and he raised his hand to hold the quilt down.

    Chayuan folded her hands and looked at him straight.

    Yun You couldn't stand this kind of gaze, and turned his head to one side, he thought he was dead, but he woke up instead.