Chapter 58

Chapter 58

    Chayuan took the oil-paper umbrella from his hand, put it in the corner, and stepped aside. Chi Ming applied a dedusting formula to his body to dry the moisture on his body before turning into the window.

    She closed the window, raised the barrier, and looked back at him: "Chi Ming, what do you want from me?"

    Chi Ming put his arms around her waist, buried his head in her neck, and said softly: " I want to see you."

    "Didn't I meet you this morning?"

    "Not enough."

    He tilted his head, and his ruddy lips touched her beautiful swan neck little by little.

    There was a slight coolness around her neck, and then a fire ignited where the skin touched, and his warm breath quickly spread around her neck, as if a wildfire had been ignited.

    Tea Yuan left his embrace, sat on a chair, poured a cup of herbal tea, and sipped it carefully, trying to suppress the restlessness in her heart.

    "Okay, I've seen it, you should leave, I still have to practice." Chayuan just coaxed Ye Jingzhuo today to help her investigate the information of the other two raiders in the illusion. If he moves quickly, today It might come at night, and she didn't want him to see it.

    Chi Ming's face suddenly sank, with a deep chill in his eyes, and he looked at the cruel woman who moved his gaze to the side, and didn't even want to look at him.

    Chi Ming's insight is extremely strong, once he puts all his thoughts on her, there is nowhere to hide any of her thoughts from him.

    There was a sneer at the corner of his mouth, and she suppressed her desire, probably because she didn't want her to wait for someone to discover his existence.

    He just doesn't like her.

    In an instant, mist appeared in his eyes, and he looked pitifully abandoned, and even his shoulders trembled when he stood there.

    "Do you hate me that much?"

    Cha Yuan heard the sound of her body, raised her head, and bumped into his wet eyes, the water glistened, making one's heart soften.

    "No." Chayuan felt a little displeased in his heart, he must have done this on purpose, with his deep thoughts, it is impossible to be so weak.

    "Is it because I hurt your disciples, so you don't want to see me when you get what you want?" "

    Well, let my disciples know that you are in my room, they will be disappointed." Cha Yuan calmly road.

    The hatred in Chi Ming's heart was even stronger, and it was a righteous reason. Could it be that she was the one who was hanging out with him in the secret realm? Why didn't she say that she was disappointed at that time.

    His heart was bleeding, he hated the mermaid blood in him, hated that he fell in love with the person who abused him, hated that he couldn't be as passionate as her.

    The tears were obviously pretending, but they fell down uncontrollably, falling in mid-air and turning into crystal clear beads one after another.

    There was a clanging sound, and pearls scattered all over the place.

    Chi Ming covered his eyes in a panic to keep his tears from falling. He was deprived of Yuanyang, and his cultivation had already dropped to a small level.

    If he sheds too many tears, his cultivation base will also drop, and he will not be able to maintain his black-haired and black-eyed human image.

    Cha Yuan looked shocked, she thought he was pretending to cry, but it turned out to be true, did he really like her?