Chapter 16

Chapter 16 This is an unscrupulous puppet...

    The world of Mustard Seeds was peaceful, except for one place that was shrouded in black air. The demonic energy on Cha Yuan's body was getting stronger and stronger, and the surrounding green grass was swaying left and right by the strong magical energy.

    More and more spiritual energy was transformed into demonic energy by the Heart Sutra, and Cha Yuan felt that the bottleneck was a little loose, and she wanted to break through.

    This made Cha Yuan happy, the sweet and greasy fragrance in the air became more and more intense, her cheeks were flushed, as delicate as spring flowers, and a pair of charming eyes were smiling.

    Her hair fluttered in the air under the impact of the devilish energy, intertwined with the black devilish energy, making it extremely coquettish.

    The devilish energy washed over and over again in her meridians, widening her meridians so that it could incorporate more devilish energy. When encountering some blocked meridians, all of them were flushed away, and the body achieved an unprecedented relaxation.

    There is a big difference between cultivating demons and cultivating immortals. When cultivating immortals breaks through, it is very painful for spiritual power to expand the meridians. At the same time, the impurities deposited in the body will be forced out of the body.

    And because of cultivating evil methods, demon cultivators have always had side effects in their bodies, but they are extremely relaxed when they break through, making people addicted to this feeling.

    After a few days of devil energy running through the meridians of the whole body, all of them rushed into the inner mansion, and the inner mansion, which is usually easily filled, turned into a bottomless pit. Frantically absorbing power from the outside world, Cha Yuan's two cherry lips became more rosy, almost breaking the skin.

    The devilish energy in the inner mansion was getting stronger and stronger, and it actually started to condense into water droplets, like a drop of pure ink dripping into the depths of her inner mansion. She bit her lip, feeling so comfortable that even Tianling Gai began to tremble.

    Suddenly, Cha Yuan suddenly froze, she suddenly opened her eyes, and there was something on her leg, which made her wake up instantly.

    She opened her eyes wide in astonishment, as if she couldn't believe it, she froze in place like a log, maintaining the movement of her lips and teeth attached to him.

    Chayuan's head was in a mess, it couldn't be, it couldn't be what she thought.

    This shattered her view of the world, and she stood up, suspecting that this was some unscrupulous puppet. However, what she couldn't figure out was that this was obviously something from the world of cultivating immortals, why would there be such a thing in the world of cultivating immortals.

    Could it be that people in the world of cultivating immortals appear to be the light of righteousness on the surface, but they like to play with small toys behind their backs.

    This is too bitter.

    Although, at the beginning, she helped him treat it as that kind of doll, but this was just her personal idea. Who knew, he was specially doing this, who would install branches as a serious puppet.

    When Cha Yuan recovered from the shock, the strangeness had disappeared. She wondered if he encountered some mechanism just now, which is why he turned on the working mode.     Cha Yuan thought carefully about what she had done just now, and every time she ran the Heart Sutra, her head was a little unclear and muddled. She only remembered the memory when she was awake, and she didn't seem to have done anything out of the ordinary. Could it be that she did it when she was not awake?     Who knows.     Chayuan's small head can't help thinking wildly, just a kiss can make her almost break through the foundation, if...     She covers her face shyly and looks at him through her fingers, he doesn't have to do anything, just Just relying on that clean face can make people's hearts flutter. She never dared to look at him too much during cultivation, fearing that she would fall into the trap of beauty and affect her cultivation.     Chayuan looked at him with eyes as gentle as water, her long hair fluttering with the devilish energy, the corners of her eyes were raised up charmingly, and her ravished red lips were even more gorgeous.     Her heart was beating wildly, like a thief who stole something, only dared to peep at him from the corner of her eye.     Cha Yuan stretched out a hand, wanting to find out, but just touched the corner of his cool clothes, as if being scalded, she retracted.     She was already full, and the devilish energy in the inner mansion condensed into water droplets. It was the moment of satiation, and without the primitive desire brought by the Heart Sutra, her courage became smaller.     Previously, what Cha Yuan did to bully him could be attributed to her wanting to cultivate. If she does it now, she can't find an excuse. She doesn't want to admit that she is a lustful person.     Chayuan patted her cheek, and put those distracting thoughts behind her, she put the puppet back into the storage ring, out of sight and out of mind.     She meditated with peace of mind, trying to break through the foundation.