Chapter 67

Chapter 67 Do you remember the other person's face in your dreams...

    Ye Jingzhuo sent her back to the room, returned the storage bag she had kept for her before, turned her back and said, "I'll go first, you put on your clothes." "Thank you, I've worked hard on you during

    this time, You go back and rest."

    After he left, Chayuan lay paralyzed on the bed for a while, fumbled for a few pills in the storage bag and took them. She threw the magic stone into the formation plate from a distance, opened the enchantment, got into the quilt to let go of her thoughts, and repaired her body in her sleep.

    After sleeping for a long time, she woke up with blurry eyes. The room was silent, as if she had been in another world, and her mind was on the verge of being awake and drowsy.

    Chayuan sat up, the quilt slipped off her smooth skin, she realized that she hadn't put on any clothes yet when she felt cold.

    She randomly picked one from the storage bag, it was a dusty robe, it seemed to have been worn for many years, and even the corners were fuzzy.

    When did she have such old clothes, the memory in the illusion came to mind, this is...

    she woke up instantly, put her consciousness into the storage bag, and all the things she got in the illusion were inside, It's just that the spirit weapon becomes a magic weapon, and the spirit stone becomes a magic stone.

    Chayuan took out the Yuxia sword and waved it in her hand, the tail of the sword dragged a gorgeous glow, very beautiful.

    Her natal sword was turned into ashes under the thunder calamity, and it just happened to be replaced by it. She likes this beautiful and fierce sword.

    She immediately took a drop of heart blood and formed a bond with Yuxia Sword. It didn't resist making a contract with her as much as it did in the illusion. On the contrary, it still liked her very much and didn't resist at all.

    Apart from the sword, there is another special thing, which is a merman's tear as pure as glass.

    This merman's tear was different from what she had seen in the illusion, there was a trace of blood in the bead, as if it was a long time ago, and it was not a new tear.

    Perhaps this is the same as the sword, which was left in the secret realm by the ancient power. If she had known that the things in the illusion could be brought out, she would not be in a hurry to go out to find more treasures.

    The tea kite searched for a while in the storage bag. There was also a bundle of fairy rope and peacock feathers, a dead tree in spring, a pile of medicine pills, a pile of magic stones, a pile of clothes... the harvest was good

    .

    She put on the dress, put the important things into the storage ring, and hung them on her heart, and kept the less important things in the storage bag.

    Chayuan opened the barrier, and a majestic sound transmission came into her ears: "So disciples under the age of 100, gather at the square on the day when Lingyue Underground Palace is closed." She counted and couldn't help being a little shocked, she actually fell

    asleep For more than four days, I almost missed important things.

    She hurried to the square, there were very few people on the road, she was a little flustered, she might not be late.

    Before arriving at the square, I heard the voices of people in the square, the voices of Yingying and Yanyan were particularly noisy.

    Chayuan felt relieved and slowed down her pace. Obviously, such disorganization and discipline hadn't started yet. The back mountain is covered with clouds, and there are several thunders from the sky. It is obvious that more than one disciple of Hehuan Sect is going through the calamity.