Chapter 5

Chapter 5

    The tea kite has never run so fast. The edge of the lost land is a barren grass that is less than knee high, and there are some short shrubs growing there. There is no shelter. She has to run into the forest in front of her in one breath before she can escape completely. .

    Running and running, the beads on her head fell off, and her hair was messed up, like a little madman.

    After running into the dense forest, Cha Yuan took out a large handful of detoxification pills, anti-drug pills, and insect repellent, and chewed them like jelly beans. The miasma here is much more serious than other places, and some miasmas are colorless and odorless, making people unaware of them at all, so many people died for no reason.

    Many people have come to the dense forest and stepped on a path, but Cha Yuan did not find the way. The good things on the side of the road had already been scoured by people, and it was useless to go there, so she went straight to the direction where no one had set foot.

    The plants grew very luxuriantly, the tea kite's clothes were hung in many holes by the thorny branches, and the outer shirt was hung like rags, but fortunately the fabric inside was strong enough, otherwise it would be her skin that would be scratched.

    She was paying attention to her feet all the way, and it didn't take long to find a hundred-year-old poisonous magic vine, which was very good at camouflaging and intertwining with other ordinary vines.

    If it is accidentally touched, it will immediately entangle the human flesh and release a poisonous sting. Its poison will petrify the muscles and spread to the whole body. A person with a high cultivation level can meditate to force out the poison, while a person with a low cultivation level can only cut off the poisoned part to prevent the poison from spreading throughout the body.

    Tea Yuan carefully cleaned the vines around the poison vine, took out a small bottle and a pair of scissors, she used the scissors to cut off the top of the poison vine, and used the small bottle to catch the milky white venom flowing out of it.

    This is the necessary medicine for Moxiu to do bad things.

    After receiving the venom, she scooped up the root of the poisonous demon vine with a shovel, put it into the magic box, and happily put it into the storage bag.

    There are indeed many good things in the Lost Land. Poison vines that are ten years old are worth sixty middle-grade magic stones, and those that are one hundred years old are definitely worth more. She is extremely happy now.

    Before walking out of the dense forest, Chayuan smelled a strong smell of blood, and she was too frightened to move.

    The howling sound of the wild beast was deafening, and Cha Yuan almost rang in her ears, she couldn't help but cover her ears.

    From time to time, men wailed fiercely. The two sides fought for a long time, and the voice of the beast gradually weakened. It seemed that humans had won the victory.

    Just when Cha Yuan thought the battle was over, he suddenly heard a muffled grunt from a man, followed by some chaotic rubbing sounds.

    Tea Yuan's heart trembled when she heard it, but she couldn't suppress the curiosity in her heart, so she lightly planed the leaves that blocked her view.

    The eyes were full of blood, the huge beast had been hacked to a bloody mess, and the weeds everywhere were stained red.

    There were several corpses lying beside the blood pile, their bodies were in tatters, and there was a huge blood hole in their chest. A living man with a broken arm is feasting on a heart in the other.