Chapter 81

Chapter 81 What Are You Saying?

    Cha Yuan lifted her clothes up and covered her mouth and nose. About half an hour later, Taoist Wen Bo saw that the impurities accumulated on the disciples were almost discharged, so he performed a few dust removal formulas outside the door, and wiped out the dust in the room. The smell and the dirt on the disciples were cleaned up.

    The air suddenly sobered up a lot.

    Chi Ming also came to his senses. He looked at the crumpled peach-pink fabric and asked, "Your handkerchief is a bit strange, why is there a belt on it?" He was about to open it, when

    Cha Yuan hurriedly snatched the little clothes over. , blushing slightly: "This is not a handkerchief, it's my little coat."     Chi

    Ming looked blushed, his palms were hot: "You...don't do this next time."

Cowardly, she said in a soft voice: "Well, I see."

    Chi Min turned his face away and sat upright, trying to hide the panic in his heart.

    Taoist Wen Bo knocked on the table, and said to the noisy disciples below: "Calm down, now that you have just washed your marrow, and your spiritual platform is clear, it is a good time to feel the spiritual energy of heaven and earth. Now I will teach you to draw Qi into your body, Close your eyes slightly, as if you are in the vast world, feel the light spots of aura around you, and incorporate them into your body. During this process, your heart must be as calm as a pine tree, clean and dust-free, and the air is as clean as duckweed, without any impetuousness .”

    Chayuan closed her eyes, relaxed her body, and felt the aura between heaven and earth.

    Reiki is very subtle, invisible and intangible, but it can be felt with concentration. She didn't open her eyes, but she saw with her second pair of eyes that there were many light spots surrounding her. This is the so-called divine consciousness.

    The spiritual altar in front of the forehead is the easiest place to concentrate, and it is the most convenient to introduce the spiritual energy into the altar and into the body. After the spiritual energy enters the body, it will circulate along the veins of the whole body and gather in the inner mansion. This is considered as the success of introducing the energy into the body.

    Cha Yuan knew the method, but it was very difficult to act. She managed to draw the spiritual energy to her forehead, but it collapsed all of a sudden.

    She tried several times, but it was the same. The bell rang in her ears. She opened her eyes and looked around, but no one succeeded in drawing air into her body.

    Taoist Wen Bo stood in front of the stage: "Introducing qi into the body is the first step to step into spiritual practice. This is extremely difficult. Even if it takes ten and a half months to introduce qi into the body, it is normal. Don't be discouraged. Go back to practice more at night."

    After he left, Cha Yuan hurriedly gathered the cranes and returned to Longji Peak. She was so hungry that her chest was pressed against her back, and she went back to her room and ate a dozen pieces of cakes in one go, and drank half a jug of water.

    The feeling of fullness in her stomach made her very at ease, and her urgent desire for food disappeared. She lay on the chair, her whole body relaxed, and she entered the sage moment.

    At night, she didn't rush to sleep, and followed the method during the day, and then practiced breathing into the body, and practiced until late at night, when she was tired and fell asleep.

    In the morning, after she finished her breakfast, she sewed two cloth bags and put a lot of rations in her chest. Her flat chest suddenly became bulging.