Chapter 24

Chapter 24 He's just a stand-in...

    The mermaid appeared as the first slave, which attracted widespread attention, because he was young, did not choose a gender, and had infinite possibilities.

    Therefore, no matter men or women, there are many people who want to buy it, and the price has also risen. Finally, it was sold at twenty-five top-quality magic stones.

    Immediately afterwards, the boy pushed out the second golden cage, and the crowd on the field became excited again.

    In the second golden cage, is a red woman, her three-dimensional features are quite exotic. She was only wearing a red apron, and she was sitting with her legs slanted, the hem of the apron barely covering her hidden position.

    She is very tall, her legs are slender and fair, and her lines are very beautiful, without a trace of excess fat. When she saw so many people, she pulled her bellyband in embarrassment, trying to cover more, but revealed a little of the scenery above.

    Her demeanor is pure and seductive, like a wild lily that is soaked in dew and ready to bloom, she is slightly shy, as beautiful as a friend.

    The male demon cultivator on the field let out a booing sound of excitement, urging the auctioneer to start quickly, don't delay everyone's time, they can't wait to embrace the beauty.

    The auctioneer smiled mysteriously, and laughed very hard: "Everyone, don't worry, I'll show you something good."

    The auctioneer raised his hand, and the beauty's bellyband was lifted up. He pressed the bellyband in panic, coquettishly Heng Sheng's face was blushing.

    Everyone present took a deep breath, and then a small group of people boiled over. They were female demon cultivators and demon cultivators who were not taboo by men and women.

    Chayuan was also shocked, and couldn't help but sigh, his big baby is really big, the devil world is really "outstanding people", even there are shemale.

    Even Yun You was in a daze, he leaned over to Cha Yuan, and asked puzzledly: "His one, why is it so big."

    Cha Yuan simply blinked, as if confused: "Are you asking about the top or the bottom. "

    Yunyou said angrily: "Master, you are really bad. You know that the consultant is not big below him, so of course I said above him."

    Chayuan laughed until the branches trembled, and laughed for a long time before saying: "Maybe he is very talented, or maybe he was swollen by bee stings." Yunyou was thoughtful, still a little confused, and a little bit unable to accept it

    . , How can there be such a man who is neither male nor female.

    Although only a small number of people like it, it is indeed very rare, and there are many people in the auction. In the end, it was sold for 21 top-quality magic stones.

    Then a few more were auctioned off, both men and women, and they were all stunning. The Selling Gold Cave is worthy of being the most romantic place, and the people arrested are all over the world, including demon cultivators, spiritual cultivators, mermaids, demon cultivators, human monsters, and monks.

    Chayuan was dazzled by seeing it, and she also wanted to see if her little fairy was not here. She hesitated, whether to go to other places to see, just to be on the safe side, she pulled a passing boy.

    "A few more people will be auctioned off."

    "Miss Hui, there are five more."

    "Yeah."