Chapter 51

Chapter 51 I don't need to take those medicines

    Chayuan reached out and touched his blushing cheeks, curiously said: "How do you sharks breathe underwater?" "

    Use your skin." Chi Ming was a little stunned, she didn't seem surprised that he was one of the sharks. thing.

    "Then let's try it underwater." Chayuan took his hand and swam underwater.

    "Try what?" He asked with some doubts.

    With doubts, Chi Ming dived into the sea with her, his golden hair intertwined with the water like sunlight.

    He is very comfortable underwater, his beautiful fish tail is swinging flexibly, and his fins are spread out to slide gently in the lake water.

    Chayuan looked into his blue eyes like the deep sea, tugged at his somewhat obstructive robe, and asked curiously, "Do you also wear clothes underwater?" "

    Females wear tops made of silk, while males don't."

    "Can you not wear it now?"

    Chi Ming was stunned for a moment. He has lived on the shore for a long time and has long been accustomed to human life. He struggled for a while and raised his wrist: "I have a fairy rope tied on my hand, so it's not easy to take it off. , can you release it for me first, can you tie it up after I take it off?"

    Chayuan's lips curled up slightly, and her smile was charming and moving: "I can't, but I can help you."

    In his astonished eyes In the middle, she grabbed the corner of his clothes, shattered his clothes with spiritual power, turned into ashes and sank to the bottom of the lake.

    Chi Ming's body lightened, a sense of shame welled up, even the skin on his body was stained with a layer of powder: "You..." At

    this moment, his graceful figure was undoubtedly revealed, with a smooth waist line, The scales on the lower body reflect bright colors.

    His entire body was unbelievably beautiful, exuding a fatal allure.

    Chi Ming's eyes moved slightly, and there was a wave of light in his eyes, a little bit avoiding Cha Yuan's gaze, the end of his eyes was flushed, and he looked aside helplessly.

    Chayuan knew that he was feeling unwell, so she looked away and led him to continue swimming to the bottom of the water. The lake water is clear, the water temperature is slightly cool, there are many aquatic plants growing at the bottom, and many small fish wander among the aquatic plants.

    Cha Yuan dived to the bottom of the water and looked up at the sky. The sun, covered by layers of lake water, turned into a huge light cluster.

    She dived underwater because she wanted to know if there was a passage leading to the outside world. She checked around and found that there was nothing unusual underwater.

    The air in her lungs was about to run out, she turned her gaze to Chi Ming. His face has returned to calm, and he is like a fish in water underwater, playing with the aquatic plants with his tail.

    Chayuan frowned and pulled him into her arms. A trace of surprise flashed in his eyes, and in the next second, he seemed to sense Cha Yuan's intentions, and a blush appeared on his delicate cheeks.

    Chayuan caressed his quivering fish tail, picked his scales with her fingertips, his eyelids drooped slightly, and the pure blue pupils that were covered were gradually stained with fog.

    The corners of Chayuan's mouth curled into a loose smile, and her cherry lips parted slightly: "Chi Ming, can you help me breathe a little bit?"

    After she finished speaking, she looked at him softly, and he pursed his lips. Clothes, very nervous.