Chapter 23

Chapter 23 There is always a drama hidden under the beautiful things...

    Three days passed in a blink of an eye, Cha Yuan got up early to dress up, and put on the newly purchased fancy clothes yesterday.

    The long skirt dragged the floor, and the gorgeous color made her skin smooth and smooth, and the peach-colored lip balm on her lips made her charming face even more smug.

    The fabric of the upper body is as thin as gauze, and there is a small red dress inside. Under the white and beautiful collarbone, the curve is extremely charming.

    After dressing up, Chayuan found that she lacked a demon servant. How could a demon lady go to the Gold Cave alone.

    This reminded Cha Yuan of Yun You whom she had forgotten for a long time, she didn't know what he was doing today, she opened the door and walked to the courtyard where Yun You lived.

    Yun You was practicing the newly learned technique when he suddenly heard a crisp sound, and he looked up.

    The young girl's face was like peaches and plums, her beautiful eyes were charming and affectionate, and the steps on her head rattled. The gorgeous clothes dragged the floor, and the figure was beautiful, especially the bright color on the forehead, which contained all kinds of amorous feelings.

    Yun You was almost dumbfounded, under the long and curly eyelashes, those eyes as clear as glass stared at her, motionless.

    Chayuan looked at him cheerfully, and joked: "Why, change your clothes, you won't know me anymore." When

    she smiled, her complexion became even more beautiful, like a dazzling pearl, so beautiful that people couldn't move their eyes away.

    It was only then that Yun You regained his composure: "I know, the master is even more beautiful than before."

    Cha Yuan approached him and asked, "Do you have any arrangements for today, can you accompany me to a place?"

    Yun You said respectfully: " My life belongs to the master, why should the master be so polite, I am your servant, you don't need to ask my opinion." "

    Well, then you come with me." Naturally, Chayuan didn't say anything stupid like everyone is equal Well, if she said that, others would not think that she had a high level of ideological awareness, but would think that she was willing to degenerate and work with slaves.

    The demon world does not despise demon servants, they worship force, and only demon cultivators with low cultivation base will become demon servants. If a demon servant has a high level of cultivation, he will be respected wherever he goes. They don't value birth, but only ability.

    When Yunyou catches up with her one day, he will no longer call himself a slave, but "I". He will no longer be a demon servant, but a subordinate, a right-hand man.

    Leaving the Acacia School, Cha Yuan brought Yun You to a small courtyard, where Cha Yuan rented a cloud animal cart.

    There are five pure white unicorns pulling the chariot. The cloud beast chariot is very delicate, with a hollowed-out carved design and many precious gemstones inlaid on it. The space inside the cloud animal car is very large, covered with soft snow mountain fox fur, enough for two people to lie down and do some embarrassing things.

    Tea kite threw a few high-grade magic stones into the formation, and the unicorn got magic energy, and quickly became stronger, with shiny fur and strong muscles.

    Chayuan ordered: "Go to the Golden Cave."

    They spread their wings, soared into the air, and automatically flew in the direction of the Golden Cave.