Chapter 8

Chapter 8 Do You Like Them

    Cha Yuan took a qi invigorating pill and regained some strength, she sat cross-legged on the couch and meditated. The Heart Sutra transformed most of the spiritual energy into magic energy, and some of it went to nowhere, it should have been consumed.

    Meditation practice is extremely boring and requires a lot of stamina. It is not easy for monks who have lived in the devil world for a long time to be irritable, hyperactive, irritable, and calm down to meditate under the influence of devil energy.

    Moreover, most monks like to rush to success, relying on crooked ways to cultivate, and don't like to lay the foundation.

    Chayuan was no exception, she persisted for a long time, but couldn't sit still, feeling upset and wanted to vent.

    However, she was running out of time, and she had to improve her cultivation by a small amount before Master came back, so that Master could see the results of her efforts.

    However, she was not in a hurry to practice with a puppet. With her current cultivation level, she could not use the Heart Sutra to practice for a long time. The body absorbs too much energy, but does not consume it in time, and it is easy to get disordered meridians, and the body explodes and dies.

    In addition to distributing a set of essential Xuannv Heart Sutras to each disciple, the Hehuan Sect also distributed many cheat books, such as the soul-destroying whip, the three-yin ghost claw, the heart-piercing nail, and the life-killing chain sword. Insidious, but the combat ability is very strong.

    The original owner has learned a little about these exercises, so it is not difficult for Cha Yuan to learn them now. She raised the sword, came to the front yard, and practiced heartily.

    She made a lot of noise, and Shi Yingying next door was woken up by her. She was very angry and joined in with her sword.

    The demon cultivators were aggressive, especially the female demon cultivators who were not awake, and they were even more vicious. Cha Yuan was not good at learning, so she was quickly defeated and started to run away with her head in her arms. Shi Yingying wanted to remind her, so she chased after her, trying to force her blood out.

    "Senior Sister, stop beating, can you stop beating, I'm about to die." Cha Yuan felt the wind blowing under her feet, shouting as she ran, not daring to turn her head, for fear that she would run too slowly.

    There were many cuts on her body, and blood flowed out. The life-threatening chain sword was already vicious, and she tried her best to dodge it, only to avoid the fatal point.

    "If you're a woman, fight me. What's the use of escaping? Our disciples of the Hehuan Sect are not so cowardly." Shi Yingying became angry when she saw her, and started to run away after two moves. She still looked like a demon cultivator .

    "Wuuuu, help and murder." Cha Yuan cried in pain, and as she ran away, the wound was torn more and more, flesh and blood were flying, and bones could be seen in the deep wound.

    Before she came here, she was also a strong girl who seldom cried, but now it hurts too much, the pain is beyond her imagination. In modern times, the worst injury she has ever suffered was being hit on the forehead by a basketball, so she had to get a few stitches and anesthesia.

    Excessive blood loss made her lips turn pale, and she ran dizzily, not knowing where she had gone.

    She looked up, and she ran to the Xiyan Palace. There was a mad dog behind her, and she dared not retreat. Anyway, Master wasn't there, so she went around the temple to shake off the mad dog, and she was safe.