Chapter 35

Chapter 35 Can You Hug Me Up?

    The tea kite was left to hang aside, she looked at the same door, they were either chatting together, or flirting affectionately with Ding Ren, so uncomfortable.

    Soon, the three elders came to the stage, and one of the elders whom Chayuan didn't know said: "The Lingyue Underground Palace is about to open every three years. Everyone, after the opening of the underground palace, everyone will be randomly teleported around the underground palace and enter the underground palace I need to hunt a hundred monsters now..." After

    she finished speaking, she waved her hand and threw a magic slip to each Hehuan Sect disciple: "The map and precautions of the underground palace are all on this slip, just touch the forehead You can get it. The underground palace is open for seven days. If you want to leave early, it’s easy to crush it.”

    Chayuan followed her words and placed the magic slip on her forehead. A white light flashed, and a clear map unfolded in her mind.

    Cha Yuan took a quick look, the terrain outside the underground palace was very complicated, there were dangers but also safety, she prayed in her mind that she must be teleported to a safe place.

    As she studied the map, the three elders joined forces to cast spells. Originally like a boulder, the very simple Lingyue Mirror suddenly shone brightly, with black and purple intertwined in the middle, like a black hole vortex.

    The Lingyue mirror flew into the air, and the black and purple vortex hung over the heads of the crowd, overlooking the crowd, and opened the huge mouth of the abyss.

    "Enlightenment."

    Before Chayuan could react, the whole person had already flown into the air, and the other members of the same clan flew into the air with their master because they signed the master-servant contract.

    Ye Jingzhuo sensed something was wrong, tapped the ground, took off into the air, and flew towards the tea kite.

    Seeing him coming, Cha Yuan quickly grabbed him, but fortunately there were many people in the square, so no one noticed the strangeness.

    For a while, Cha Yuan subconsciously hugged Ye Jingzhuo, feeling dizzy without thinking about anything. When she regained consciousness, the two had already entered the secret realm, and she was lying on top of him.

    Chayuan realized that her posture was wrong, and she took the initiative to climb down before he could do it, and said apologetically, "I'm sorry, Yan Sheng, I was too flustered just now."

    Ye Jingzhuo stood up from the ground, straightened her crumpled robe, and looked at her calmly: "Where should we go next?"

    Seeing his indifferent expression, Chayuan knew that he was still there. Get angry, quickly check the map in your head.

    The place where it is located is a continuous mountain, and the mountain is so bare that even weeds are hard to grow. The ground is full of reddish-brown stones, and the air is very dry and hot, like being in a flaming mountain.

    Cha Yuan quickly found the location, which was the Wanmo Cave farthest from the underground palace, and she could tell from the name that this place was not safe.

    "This is Wanmo Nest, which is still far away from the underground palace. The weather in Wanmo Nest is hot and dry, and there are many thick-skinned monsters living there, with high defense and strong attack power." She looked around, but she didn't see a single monster

    . : "They like to move around at night, so it's safe during the day."

    "Hmm."

    Cha Yuan asked, "Should we leave here at dawn, or hunt monsters here, there are a lot of monsters here." "