Chapter 77

Chapter 77 He Can't Swallow This Breath

    Chayuan hid behind the reef for a while, and found that he had not moved after being washed ashore. She had some doubts whether he was dead.

    Now that she is a spirit body, she cannot determine whether he is still alive from such a long distance. It is too much trouble if she does not have a cultivation base.

    Chayuan hesitated for a while, turned back into a demon body, and released his consciousness carefully. He was seriously injured, but he didn't die, just passed out.

    The demon's observation ability is sharper than that of humans, and even Duan Luoling doubts her, so it must be easier for him to recognize her.

    Chayuan was not sure if she would meet him again in the future, or if it would be better to disguise herself, she took out a magic weapon from the storage bag.

    It is a veil as thin as cicada's wings, named Qianji, which she got at the auction house of Zhenbaozhai. The disguise function is powerful, not only can change the appearance, but also can change the figure and hair color.

    Chayuan brought thousands of machines, changed her face to the opposite type, shrunk her breasts a bit, and made her figure more delicate.

    The young girl's skin is as smooth as snow, her appearance is cute, and her expression is innocent, giving people a harmless feeling.

    Looking at the person in the mirror, Chayuan felt a sense of strangeness, even she couldn't recognize her, and she didn't believe that others could.

    She turned back into a spirit body without changing her appearance, which made her feel completely relieved.

    Qianji is a high-grade magic weapon, even a cultivator who transforms spirits cannot see through the true face of Qianji.

    Most of the injuries on Chi Ming's body were caused by sea beasts, not man-made. Cha Yuan didn't understand why he suddenly came to the world of cultivating immortals because he was doing well in the demon world.

    Although the injuries on his body are serious, they are not fatal. Merman has a strong recovery ability, and he can recover after lying down for a few days.

    Cha Yuan didn't want to take a dip in this muddy water, so before he woke up, she ran out of the beach with an oil-paper umbrella.

    After running for more than ten minutes, she couldn't run anymore. She was hot and thirsty. She hid under the tree, turned on the kettle, and took a few big gulps.

    There is a pier not far away, it is the hottest time of the day, both fishermen and street vendors are hiding under the trees to enjoy the shade.

    Chayuan took out a steamed bun and gnawed it hard. The weather was too hot, the surface of the steamed bun was dried, and it was hard to bite.

    After eating the steamed buns, she drank a few more sips of water, leaned against the tree trunk, looked at the blue sea, and was slightly lost in thought.

    So beautiful.

    This is the beauty that she will never see in the Demon Realm.

    After a while, she took out the map from her bag and laid it flat on the ground. She was teleported to the vicinity of the immortal gate, and there were two immortal gates near the sea.

    One is the Misty Nine Heavens Sect on the archipelago, and the other is the Gu Yuemen. She has not received any other useful news, so she is not sure where it is.