Chapter 50

Chapter 50 Even the tail of the fish can't help but turn up......

    His eyes were wet and red, and he became more and more pitiful, but Cha Yuan remained unmoved: "The antidote is here." Chi Min

    bit his lip and held back tears, "I didn't poison you.

    " Then let's try again, I don't know if I can pick you up next time."

    Chi Ming glanced at the ground, there were strange rocks, and if he fell, his bones would be gone, he closed his eyes to hide the fear in his heart.

    The corners of Chayuan's mouth twitched, it seemed that he was afraid of death, if he wasn't afraid of death, then it would be difficult.

    Chayuan hugged him and returned to the top of the mountain. She didn't help him tie rice dumplings this time, she only tied his ankles.

    His hands were no longer restrained, but he was even more helpless than when he was restrained. He was suspended in the air, trying to grab something, but he couldn't.

    Chayuan threw him down again, unexpectedly he swung while falling, grabbed a raised stone, hung his body in the air, and tried hard to climb up.

    The tea kite flew to his side, blood had already been drawn out from his fair fingers, it was dark red, and the green veins on his arms were trembling.

    His lips were pale, cold sweat and blood mixed together on his face, and his hair was messy and sticking to his forehead, looking a little horrible.

    "It's useless." Chayuan sighed, and ruthlessly opened his fingers one by one.

    "You—" Chi Ming fell down again, staring at Cha Yuan, as if poisoned.

    Chayuan's back felt a little cold, and soon, he became a small dot, and he could no longer see those eyes full of hatred.

    Chayuan calculated the time and rushed down Yujian again. Before he got close, he saw the light all over his body burst out, and his figure became fainter and fainter.

    Chayuan had a bad heart, so she speeded up, and finally only caught the end of the fairy rope.

    She was dragged into the spot of light by a strange force, her vision gradually turned black, and then her body was flooded by the water and fell into the water.

    Her consciousness became more and more blurred, but her hand was holding the fairy rope tighter and tighter.

    After an unknown amount of time, Cha Yuan woke up from the cold. She opened her eyes and found that half of her body was soaked in the water. The water was cool, no wonder it was so cold.

    Chayuan got up, dried the moisture on her body, and walked to the shore. She was holding something in her hand, she fixed her eyes and saw that it was a fairy rope.

    The palms of her hands had been soaked white by the lake water, she pinched the fairy rope too tightly, and there were marks on her hands.

    Chayuan looked at the other end of the fairy rope, his black hair had turned into gold, shining in the sun. The long curly eyelashes were slightly closed, leaving a thin layer of shadow under the eyes, and his face was peaceful.

    His skin is fair, crystal clear and translucent comparable to beautiful porcelain, his facial features are a little more coquettish than before, he looks a bit indistinguishable from male and female, and he is so beautiful that people can't breathe.

    His gorgeous tail was immersed in the water, like a cloud of smoke, flowing under the waves, reflecting finely divided light.

    Chayuan was so amazed by him that he couldn't take his eyes off it, but his fish pendant was tied with a fairy rope that was in the way, which greatly damaged the beauty.