Chapter 93

Chapter 93 I'm Not Her Boyfriend

    In the extremely cold region, the wind is blowing, and only a faint light shines in from the abyss. This only light source is the hope of the demons to survive.

    The moment Chayuan entered the extremely cold domain, except for the dusty memories, as well as the cultivation that was left in the extremely cold domain, all returned to her body.

    Now her cultivation level is less than one-tenth of what it was when she reached the peak. The day she broke through the seal, all the cultivation bases scattered in the demon world will return to their place.

    She clenched her fingers tightly, looking at the only light on the top, her whole body was filled with demon energy, and her heart was full of hatred.

    One day, she will tear the seal, flatten the fairy world, avenge her and all the demons, and restore the former glory of the demon world.

    Chayuan recalled all the demons to the magic lair to avoid unnecessary losses. She unfolded her consciousness, and the entire extremely cold region appeared in her mind.

    She searched for Ye Jingzhuo's location in her mind, and after confirming his position, she dodged to the place he must pass by.

    She laughed at herself, and now she is so downcast that she wants to use a fledgling kid to change her life against the sky.

    Thinking about it in a blink of an eye, she felt a tinge of pleasure in revenge again. The way of heaven will not allow her, and she will become the darling of "the way of heaven", and walk on the road to heaven arranged by the way of heaven.

    She suppressed her cultivation base in Jindan, changed into an old dress, and pretended to be a bloody mess who had just experienced a fight.

    It seems that it really seems to have stayed in the extremely cold domain for a long time.

    Ye Jingzhuo held the bloody sword and walked into the depths of the extremely cold region. Everything he saw was pitch black, without a trace of color, lifeless.

    Just now, the demons who had been rushing forward and attacking him one after another, seemed to have been ordered, and disappeared without a trace.

    Suddenly, Ye Jingzhuo noticed that there was a person behind the boulder in front of him. He flew over quickly, but bumped into a face full of hatred.

    Cha Yuan pretended to be surprised, her face pale as if she was frightened, after she realized it, she stretched her hand down, and just touched the storage bag, she was stopped by a strong coercion.

    He sternly said: "Hand over my Nascent Soul, don't make small moves, or I will kill you."

    Chayuan struggled for a moment, her voice trembling: "I can't move, how can I return your Nascent Soul to you."

    The coercion on her body suddenly eased. She opened the storage bag and quickly attacked the puppet. Before she could pick the peach, she was stopped by him again.

    Ye Jingzhuo seemed to have known for a long time that she would not be honest, and the moment she opened the storage bag, he prevented her from repeating her old tricks and doing those shameless things.

    Chayuan couldn't move, and could only watch helplessly as the puppet flew out of the storage bag, turned into a golden light, and merged into his body.

    His whole body was more imposing, his hair was lightly raised, and his appearance was like a god. He seemed out of place in this barren land.

    Chayuan's eyes moved slightly, and through his appearance, he was able to detect the crystal clear bones of his body, with great luck and profound blessings.