Chapter 18

Chapter 18

    Chayuan stayed in place for a long time before mustering up the courage to approach him. Many monsters died around him, all of which were fatal with a single sword, and the corpses were scattered everywhere.

    She has always been cautious, and basically avoids strangers who are more cultivated than her, but her sixth sense tells her that this person will not hurt her at will.

    Perhaps, it was because he had no bloody aura on him, and he was not a murderer. On the contrary, there is a pure aura lingering around him, very gentle and not aggressive at all.

    Chayuan stood shyly behind him, twisted the corner of her robe nervously, and asked politely: "Do you need help?" The closer you get to him, the stronger the sweet

    smell of blood on his body, The sweetness made her a little dizzy. She thought, is it because Lingxiu's flesh and blood smells very sweet, so Moxiu likes to eat Lingxiu?

    However, she didn't see the female cultivators of the Hehuan School cannibalizing people. She only saw Jin Cang of the Blood Demon Sect eating people's hearts to heal his injuries before. Could it be that she, like the people from the Blood Demon Sect, has this perverted special habit.

    Chayuan swallowed nervously, no way!

    "No need." The cold voice came over, it was very nice, and Chayuan's ears felt numb, and her body almost went limp.

    Cha Yuan knew that her body was very sensitive, but she didn't expect that even sound could arouse her XP. She stood there shyly, a little uncomfortable, feeling that her heart was very dirty.

    She was very curious about what he looked like, but she politely didn't get too close, but walked around in front of him.

    Hearing the footsteps, Ye Jingzhuo raised his head and glanced at her. Soon his face changed slightly, and he lowered his head again.

    He had known that Moxiu was approaching, but she had no murderous intent or hostility, but she was simply curious about him.

    He went deep into several animal dens, and only found half of the disciple's relics in the animal dens. In the Lost Land, there are traces of demon cultivators haunting, and the other half of the disciples may have fallen into the hands of demon cultivators.

    Ye Jingzhuo is not familiar with the Demon Realm, so he has long thought of going to the Demon Realm to investigate. Maybe this little demon cultivator is his breakthrough to enter the Demon Realm.

    He slightly changed the facial features and the edges and corners of his face to make himself look more ordinary. He used secret techniques to suppress the middle stage of foundation establishment, and it would be difficult for others to see it unless he was a cultivator of Huashen.

    It's just that he never expected that people from the devil world would be so shameless and dress so profligately in broad daylight.

    The moment Cha Yuan raised his head, he received a critical blow of ten thousand points, how could he be so good-looking.

    He has a fair face, delicate features, and a light blue robe. He looks like a noble young man in the playbook, which makes people feel affectionate.

    A pair of dark and moist eyes, clear and moving, as pure as stars in summer, with a green and astringent taste rushing towards her face.

    Even if Ye Jingzhuo lowered his head, he could still feel the hot gaze above his head. He didn't understand why she was still staring at him intently after he had changed his appearance into an ordinary one.