Chapter 73

Chapter 73

    The match was approaching, and the opponent hadn't come yet, which made Chayuan even more nervous. Generally speaking, the more important and mysterious characters are always the last to appear.

    She stood on the stage with a wary look on her face, and her mind was tense. He wouldn't want to hide on the stage to surprise her, right?

    She didn't wait, she released all the ghosts and surrounded her to prevent anyone from attacking her.

    The longer she waited, the more anxious she became.

    Because the time of the game is tight, and it is allowed to be half a quarter of an hour late under special circumstances, she can't figure out whether the opponent didn't come, or ambushes in the dark waiting to attack.

    Until the referee rang the gong and announced: "No. 370, Chayuan, win."

    A huge surprise suddenly hit Chayuan's head, she was a little dazed, and couldn't believe it was true.

    The opponent forfeited the game.

    She doesn't have to kill! There is no need to be hunted down! That's great too.

    Cha Yuan floated off the stage, her legs were flimsy, her heart was filled with the joy of surviving after the catastrophe, and she was very excited.

    Duan Luoling didn't expect such an ending, he called his subordinates to find out the whereabouts of Duan Gengling, Duan Gengling attaches great importance to this competition, it is absolutely impossible to miss the competition without reason, something must have happened.

    He didn't pay attention to Cha Yuan any more, he also had a lot of matches to fight, not at all easier than her.

    It's just that he was abolished and rebuilt the foundation, and his strength is stronger than the general foundation.

    Winning the first game without a fight saved Cha Yuan a lot of physical strength, and easily defeated the opponent in the next game.

    The trouble was solved, and she was in a good mood, and the whole game felt a bit of ease.

    She went all the way through five stages and defeated six generals, and even made it to the finals all the way, and more and more people came to watch her compete.

    Some are purely for fun, and some are pressing treasures on her, hoping that she will win.

    Shi Yingying was kicked out after entering the top 50. She was very satisfied with this result, because she was qualified to enter the secret realm.

    She didn't expect that the little junior sister, who is usually inconspicuous, could make it to the finals. She was very happy, and pulled a group of eliminated little sisters to cheer for her.

    After Cha Yuan stepped down from the stage, she was hugged by a group of people and sat on the chair specially carried out for her. She has been unknown since when she received this kind of treatment.

    But it didn't take long for her to enjoy it, when someone secretly plucked her hair, touched her sword, and even hit her on the storage bag at her waist.

    She had been tricked once, so she had an empty bag around her waist with nothing in it.

    Shi Yingying pushed the others away, rushed to the front, and fiercely drove the group of people away, guarding her in front of her like a hen guarding its chicks: "You all go away, don't get close to my little junior sister, Especially some people don't want to fish in troubled waters."