Chapter 21

Chapter 21 This makes him a little bit in a trance

    Chayuan returned to her room and ate some delicious food. After she was full, she remembered that her ghost pet was still hungry, so she summoned Yun Qi and the ghosts in the ghost banner, and fed them a few ghosts.

    After they were full, Tea Yuan organized them to have a very "friendly" fight, because both sides were full, and the fight was all about skills, but they didn't bite each other.

    Yun Qi seemed to really want to please his master, so he fought extraordinarily hard, even if two ghosts were fighting with him at the same time, he didn't lose the wind.

    Chayuan was very pleased with this, and hoped that he would give her a helping hand during the Demon World Competition.

    After they finished beating, Cha Yuan let them wander outside for a while before locking them in.

    Afterwards, she took out the scented milk ball and put it in the petal bath. The petals floated in the milky white water, which was very beautiful.

    Every time Chayuan takes a bath, she is in a very good mood. She happily hums a little song, and gently splashes the water on her body. The jade arm was glowing with water, and with her movements, the petals kept rising and falling in the water.

    The tea kite submerged its whole body in the water, causing ripples, and the ink hair floated on the water surface, like a big net spread on the water surface, flowing with the waves enchantingly.

    She popped her head out, wiped the water off her face with her hands, and leaned against the wall of the bucket to take a nap. She had been running around for a day, her body was a little wet, and she fell asleep in the bathtub unknowingly.

    When she woke up, it was already dark, Tea Yuan dried her body, put on a gauze dress, and added a few magic stones to the array.

    After strengthening the barrier, Chayuan entered the Mustard Seed World. The air in the Mustard Seed World was slightly cool, dissipating the heat from her shower.

    Her hair was loose, and she stepped on the grass with bare feet. The green grass that was flattened by her last time has returned to its original state, without leaving a trace.

    There was a small wooden house on the edge of the grass. Tea Yuan tidied up the inside of the house and placed gloomy wooden furniture in it.

    After finishing her work, Cha Yuan found that she had subconsciously arranged the wooden house to resemble the stone room, except that a toffee chair was missing, and another chair was missing a leg.

    The chair is missing a leg, it's nothing, but the puppet has an extra leg, so it's a little sexy.

    Chayuan put the puppet on the gloomy wooden bed, and sat by the bed, with a hesitant expression on his face, looking a little weird at him. If he will practice later and accidentally touches the organ again, what will he do if he stands up.

    In order to avoid embarrassment, she leaned over by the bed and kissed him carefully.

    Then, she kept her eyes on that place and there was no movement, so she became bolder and bit his lips lightly.

    The fragrant bombs are soft and tender, better than glutinous rice cakes, and the numb feeling on the lips spreads to the whole body like water waves.

    Chayuan's body trembled involuntarily, her stomach felt warm, she was becoming more and more sensitive now, like that evil ghost, even there was a little emptiness there.