Chapter 89

Chapter 89 Stronger than expected

    Xuannv's Heart Sutra keeps running, greedily absorbing the aura in his body, transforming it into demonic energy, nourishing her originally frail body.

    Tea Yuan's eyelashes opened slightly, touching a pair of quenched eyes, his face was full of lust, it was truly alluring.

    At this moment, he is serious and focused, and he is more charming than every time I see him, making people want to get tired of being in his passionate eyes.

    Chayuan's heart was beating endlessly, her mind was agitated, her entire atrium was filled, and even her temples were throbbing non-stop.

    She felt a white light that melted into her limbs and spinal cord, causing her to tremble so hot that she couldn't help bending her toes slightly, and almost passed out.

    She bit her lip, put her hand on Ye Jingzhuo's chest, and her voice trembled slightly: "It's ok, I..."

    Before she could speak, Ye Jingzhuo held her lips, and said what she hadn't said. The finished words were stuffed into her mouth, evoking her soft tongue to linger with it.

    The sun and the moon alternate, the tender song is melodious, and another round of scorching sun rises and sets. Both of them seem to forget the time, addicted to each other, not knowing what year it is tonight.

    I don't know how long it took for Cha Yuan to wake up from her sleep, and the surroundings were quiet. She was lying on the bed, staring blankly at the bed curtain above her head, feeling a sense of emptiness in her heart.

    She covered her face in the quilt, her face was as red as a ripe shrimp, just now she was still crying and begging for mercy, but now she misses him again.

    Dragon Blood Grass said weakly: "Why did it take you so long to come out? In order not to let you be discovered, I used all the nutrients I got to cover up your traces." Tea Yuan was interrupted by him, and woke up from her beautiful thoughts

    . , she adjusted her state, and said calmly: "I don't know either."

    Dracaena complained: "You have had enough fun, but unfortunately I didn't get any benefits, and I lost some demon power, and almost fell into a deep sleep again." "

    Chayuan asked: "How long have I been in."

    "Three days."

    "..." Chayuan was stunned, she was a little distracted at the time, thinking that only a day or two had passed, but she didn't expect it to be so long.

    Moreover, he hadn't thought of stopping and tossing her in different ways. If it wasn't for her special physique and the Xuannv Heart Sutra replenishing her devil energy all the time, she couldn't stand it long ago and passed out.

    Cha Yuan thought that he was a cool and cold fairy who had no desires or desires, and he was calm and undisturbed, but he did not expect to be more indulgent than her.

    It's really hard to figure out what kind of person he is.

    She asked tactfully: "His origin in Huang Tingzhong seems to be somewhat different from his own." "

    Of course not. My poison has been in his body for a while. He has been imprisoned by the world and has been holding back. Huang Ting is The most secret and true place of a person, even a saint, is bound to have distracting thoughts, and my poison encourages the breeding of these distracting thoughts." "No wonder." "Why, you found out that he is a sanctimonious hypocrite