Chapter 40

Chapter 40 Maybe, it will be useful in the future

    Seeing that he reacted so strongly, it shouldn't be so, Cha Yuan put down the hand covering her heart: "Okay, I believe you." Ye Jingzhuo snorted angrily,

    turned his head to the side, and returned to his usual indifference,

    she Let Yun Qi change back to the original, holding her, it is more secure than him turning into a blanket and sitting on him: "Lingyue Digong is in the northwest, we will pass a swamp later, when we get to the swamp, we have to fly A little higher, some strange things will spew out from the swamp, and it's disgusting to be entangled."

    "Yeah."

    Cha Yuan led the way and Yun Qi flew in front, Ye Jingzhuo was slightly behind her and followed behind her.

    She clasped Yun Qi's shoulders and looked at Ye Jingzhuo behind him. He stands quietly on the sword, with his long hair flying and his clothes fluttering, looking more and more unworldly in the vast land.

    The scorching sun hit him, and a layer of golden halo fell on him, covering his cold aura, so bright that it was a bit dazzling.

    His fair skin was slightly pink, and his expression was serene.

    The corners of Cha Yuan's mouth were slightly curved, and his eyes were looking forward to the light, but they were clear but did not lose their brilliance: "Yan Sheng, are you hot? Your face is flushed from the sun." "Not hot." How could the sun turn his face red

    ? Only her unprepared, serious and focused eyes.

    Without knowing it, she magnified the ghost banner a little more to cover the sunlight above his head. Under the cover of the ghost aura, there was a mixture of coldness and heat, and the temperature was just right.

    In order to avoid her gaze, Ye Jingzhuo sped up a bit, and stood side by side with her, deliberately in the opposite direction from her.

    Cha Yuan nestled in Yun Qi's arms, she didn't dare to move, afraid of falling, so she stopped thinking about changing direction.

    After about half an hour, we arrived at the swamp that Chayuan had mentioned before, and before we got close, we could smell the stench.

    There are large and small quagmires scattered in the swamp, and the quagmire is like a spring, constantly ejecting silt.

    The human breath attracted the attention of the monsters below the swamp, and many long strips emerged from the quagmire, soft and very flexible, and there was a big mouth above it, which was densely covered with sharpened fine teeth.

    They danced wantonly in the air, searching for their breath, and attacked Cha Yuan and Ye Jingzhuo. Both of them speeded up, and kept moving forward under the attack of the monster's tentacles.

    Several tentacles attacked the tea kite, carrying a strong stench, Yun Qi's figure was very light, and he dodged them all perfectly.

    Unexpectedly, they sprayed out a thick black liquid like ink, hitting the tea kite directly.

    The liquid smelled so bad, Yun Qi took the tea kite to avoid the tentacles in front of him, but he didn't avoid the black liquid. The hem of the tea kite's skirt stuck a little, and the fabric instantly turned to ashes, with several small holes burned out.

    Chayuan's face turned pale, the dress she was wearing was self-defense, if she was wearing an ordinary dress, it would definitely corrode her skin.

    She looked down, and saw that the tentacles in the swamp were like countless intertwined hoses, intertwined and entangled, and the place where the black liquid was splashed sizzled and billowed with blue smoke.