Chapter 83

Chapter 83

    Cha Yuan took a bite of him and left immediately, she didn't forget that this was in class, she picked up the things and put them on the table again.

    Chi Ming covered half of his face, sat back to his seat, and said in a bad tone, "Are you a dog, really biting people."

    Chayuan ignored him, she could feel Taoist Wen Bo and many of her colleagues were watching them, she was sitting upright , pretending nothing happened.

    Taoist Wen Bo knocked on the table and said, "Concentrate and continue to draw talismans."

    The school became quiet again, and Chayuan continued to draw blasting talismans. This time, she was very energetic and didn't want to have any more accidents.

    After about half an hour, she finished drawing the low-level blasting talisman infused with spiritual energy. She was very satisfied, and eagerly wanted to know how powerful it was.

    Before get out of class was over, she could only put away the blasting talisman and continue to draw other talismans. The five-element talismans are gold, wood, water, fire, and earth talismans, and the success rate is higher when drawing talismans next to the five-element elements.

    The easiest five-element element to find is wood. Both the desk and the penholder are wood. Injecting aura into any talisman will increase the power of the talisman, and drawing wooden talismans is no exception.

    There are many types of wooden talismans, such as defense, restraint, vitality, etc. Chayuan thought of the explosion/explosion scene just now and decided to make a defensive wooden talisman.

    The defensive type is simpler than the offensive type. Tea kite only failed once, and successfully made a wooden amulet. There was still a while before the end of get out of class, and there was not enough time to draw another talisman, so she simply started fishing.

    She turned the spell book to the last page, looking at those complicated and profound spells, suddenly her eyes hurt, and she quickly avoided them.

    Taoist Wen Bo glanced at her: "Some disciples, don't be too ambitious. The spells behind the spell book, even if drawn on ordinary paper, are powerful, so don't look directly at them." Taoist Wen Bo was playing chess with himself, seemingly not paying

    attention The disciples in the audience, in fact, every move of the disciples is in his divine consciousness.

    Chayuan didn't dare to touch fish, took out a piece of yellow paper, and continued to study other five-element talismans, and only halfway through the drawing, she heard Taoist Wen Bo said: "Put away the things on the table, bring the drawn talismans, and start immediately." Test the power of the spell."

    Everyone was eager to try it, and quickly put away their things, followed Taoist Wen Bai to go out, and when they stepped out of the gate, they found that it was not the courtyard outside the school, but a vast grassland.     Taoist Wen Bo cast a few spells in the air, and several spirit beasts came out of the sky: "Today's task is to capture or kill five spirit beasts. It must be done independently, and you cannot rely on others. Violators will be fined ten more."     Before everyone could react, a group of spirit beasts rushed up, and the people in front were knocked to the ground.     Cha Yuan was among the crowd, and was not knocked away by the spirit beast, but was squeezed down by the fleeing people.     Before the people who were knocked into the air got up, the hooves of the spirit beasts trampled on them mercilessly, causing their veins to pop and they were in so much pain.     Chayuan quickly got up and fled to the outside. The speed of the spirit beast was much faster than her, and it would soon catch up to her. Her small face was slightly pale, and she was so panicked that she didn't dare to turn her head, but she heard the sound of the spirit beast's snoring getting closer.     With an idea, she stuck the Accelerator Talisman on her body, and instantly her steps were as light as flying, even faster than the speed of spirit beasts.     After running to a safe place, she realized that it was for them to deal with spirit beasts, not escape.     The only offensive talisman on her body is a blasting talisman. It is not easy to kill five spirit beasts.     The low-level acceleration talisman she made can only last for a quarter of an hour. Once the time limit expires, she will not be able to outrun the spirit beast. She has to think of a good way to use this precious blasting talisman.     Chayuan took out the remaining two talismans, one for attack and one for defense. If she had known she would have drawn a binding wooden talisman, it could also trap spirit beasts together to deal with.     Soon, another spirit beast rushed over. She didn't dare to stay where she was, thinking of a way while running. Perhaps it is possible to gather the spirit beasts together, and then use the blasting talisman, so as to injure a few more.