Chapter 43

Chapter 43 Why Are You Teasing Me Like This?

    Ye Jingzhuo's first reaction was that she didn't trust him. He threatened her with a sword before, so it's normal for her not to trust him. She just saw him flashing the Autumn Frost Sword, and she seemed to be very frightened, terrified, like a cat with fur.

    He took out a fairy rope from the storage bag, and wiped off the mark on it: "It is unowned now, you can take it." Chayuan looked at

    him with some envy, and he took out one at random. The spirit weapons are all high-grade, the sound transmission bell just now is, and so is this immortal rope.

    She is an invisible little rich woman outside the illusion, but in the illusion she is poor. Although her current status is the head of a sect, she is just an empty shell, and the spirit stones are all filled in the general affairs of the sect, so it can be said that she is poor.

    I don't know how long she will stay in the illusion, she should get some money first.

    Chayuan took the fairy rope, weighed it a few times in his hand, injected spiritual power, combined his two fingers and turned his wrist, pointing forward.

    The immortal rope was divided into four, and Ye Jingzhuo's hands and feet were fixed on the bed. He was lying on the bed, his black hair was scattered, and there was a trace of doubt in his beautiful eyes: "Why do you have to tie it like this?" He just lay on the bed and looked up at her

    . , Inexplicably ashamed, he had a bad premonition in his heart.

    Chayuan smiled lightly, and there was no more pitiful look in her eyes, but a trace of evil: "I'm afraid that if the fairy rope is tied to you, it will get in the way later." "..."

    Ye Jingzhuo frowned slightly, she It's a little different from before, the whole body has a different temperament, exuding a strong possessive desire.

    Cha Yuan raised the sword and walked towards him slowly, and stopped by the bed, pointing the tip of the sword at his waist.

    Seeing her actions, Ye Jingzhuo felt a little relieved, he could practice again if his cultivation base was regressed, if the Taoist heart was destroyed, there would be no cure for medicine and stones.

    He closed his eyes and calmly waited for the final judgment, without a trace of resistance.

    Chayuan looked at his obedient expression, and hoped that he would be so obedient after a while. With a light movement of her wrist, the tip of the sword picked up his belt, and when she lifted it up, the sword energy cut off the belt, and it was scattered on the bed pitifully.

    He opened his eyes suddenly, and his pupils were startled: "Chayuan, what are you doing."

    Chayuan threw away the sword and climbed up: "Of course I came to relieve my anger. Didn't you tell me not to hesitate, aren't you afraid of pain?" "

    I. ...that's not what I meant." Ye Jingzhuo hastily explained, blushing and struggling non-stop.

    Chayuan was a little sad: "Do you want to regret now?"

    "I don't regret it, I mean if you stab me with a sword, if you stab me to death, it is my life, not... Now."

    "What good will that do me?" Cha Yuan pinched his cheek with great strength, and a red mark appeared on his face. His skin is very fair, and this red mark is particularly conspicuous on his face, giving him a shocking feeling.

    The more she looked at it, the more she felt her heart ache: "Do you want to leave the illusion? There is a ready-made way now, why not try it." "