Chapter 31

Chapter 31 Do You Miss Me?

    Chayuan got up from the hot spring pool with the puppet in her arms, and lay on the bank panting slightly. Her face was rosy, and she didn't know whether it was because of the smoky water vapor or shyness.

    She looked at the drenched puppet with a full face. She had just practiced with him, and the Xuannv Heart Sutra infinitely magnified all senses. It made her unable to restrain herself, panting, and almost softened into a puddle of mud, softened in this spring water.

    When kissing him in the water and almost suffocating, a white light flashed in her mind and exploded in her mind. The unprecedented stimulation swept her whole body, making her seem to be flying lightly on the clouds, happy like a fairy.

    That feeling made her both shy and excited, and she couldn't wait to do it again. It's just that her current cultivation level is low, and she can't absorb too much energy. She has to take it easy and hurt her body to her heart's content.

    She sat cross-legged in the water and meditated, using the absorbed spiritual power for her own use, and condensed it into drops of pure magic liquid in her dantian.

    Chayuan likes to meditate more and more, and the whole process of meditating is very happy, and I can feel that my body is gradually filled with energy and full of sense of fulfillment.

    Nowadays, Chayuan can persist in meditation for longer and longer. Before long, she would be very irritable after meditating, just like a child who doesn’t want to do homework and thinks everything is fun except for meditation.

    Maybe it's because she collected spiritual energy with all her heart, not the essence of human beings or demon cultivators.

    The reason why the magic cultivators of the Acacia sect like to practice spiritual cultivation is because there are few impurities in their bodies and their energy is clean. It can alleviate the impetuous mood of Mo Xiu living in the devil world for a long time, being irritable, hyperactive, irritable, and meditating under the influence of devil energy.

    After Cha Yuan finished her cultivation and left Ring World, she looked out of the window, and it was almost dawn. She slept for a while, checked out and left the inn after dawn.

    Along the way, she was very cautious, for fear of meeting that pervert from yesterday again.

    Chayuan thought of the gossip the original owner had heard before, and heard that the people who controlled the corpse not only used the refined corpse as a weapon, but also some special lovers, who would treat the corpse as a "lover".

    The corpses got dirty during the fight, they didn't use the dust remover, but cleaned the corpses themselves, gently wiped every inch of their skin, caring for them extremely.

    What's more, in the morning, he would comb the corpse's hair, put on exquisite makeup, and walk through the streets with the corpse on his back, in the name of shopping with his lover.

    Of course, not every demon cultivator of the Corpse Control Sect is so perverted, and there are some who practice diligently, but they are very boring, and generally they will not be reduced to talk.

    Chayuan was in a state of high tension along the way, and she was relieved only when she saw the gate of Hehuan Sect. However, she was stunned for a moment. At some point, she had already regarded this place as a safe haven. Didn't she always want to escape from here?

    She was in a low mood, a little listless. Seeing her appearance, the guard couldn't help asking: "Little girl, why are you frowning? Didn't you find any new prey when you went out this time?" Tea Yuan