Chapter 99

Chapter 99

    Yun You gave Chi Ming a blank look, and soon put on a cute look: "Master, I changed a place and couldn't sleep, so I wanted to talk to you, I don't want others to see, so I can only come quietly Looking for you."

    Chayuan looked at Chi Ming: "What about you?"

    Chi Ming said without any concealment: "I want to see you."

    "Okay, one of you has talked to me, and the other has seen me, hurry up Go back to the room and rest, I'm a little tired."

    After Cha Yuan gave the order to evict her, neither of them moved, they stood by her bed like two pillars, showing no intention of leaving.

    Chayuan's eyes lingered on the beautiful faces of the two of them, if only one came, it would be fine to just tuck into the bed.

    The two came at the same time, which made her a little distressed.

    She glanced at the hall: "Since you are not willing to leave, there is a soft couch in front of the screen and next to the desk, and you will have to rest for the night." After she finished speaking, she yawned and lay down under the quilt

    . Turn your head and face inward and ignore them.

    Soon, footsteps were heard behind them, and the two of them walked towards the two sheets without saying anything. Tomorrow the upper realm will send envoys to pick her up, and she will ascend soon, that's why she indulges them like this.

    Ye Jingzhuo searched in the crowd for a long time, but he couldn't find the little junior sister. He rushed back to Lingxu Sect, but still didn't see her.

    She was brought to the Lost Land by him. If she disappeared for no reason, he would feel uneasy and unable to explain to his master.

    He turned back to the Demon Realm again, the abyss had collapsed, and the extremely cold region was exposed on the surface.

    At that time, the little junior sister was close to the extremely cold region, and was pulled in by a strange force. Could it be that after he jumped, she was also dragged into it and sealed in the extremely cold domain.

    He unfolded his consciousness and searched carefully, but he didn't find the slightest breath about her.

    Looking at the vast ruins, Ye Jingzhuo felt a tinge of doubt in his heart. In the past few years, every time Chayuan used his Yuanying to cultivate, he only absorbed a small part of the spiritual energy in his body.

    If so, she was imprisoned in the extremely cold region a few years ago, and she should have recovered the strength of the Demon Lord long ago, and it is absolutely impossible to absorb only this bit of his spiritual energy.

    Ye Jingzhuo came to check the seal several times, but he has never encountered a strange force from the seal to pull people down.

    If Junior Sister is just an ordinary person, she will not be restrained by the seal at all.

    He suddenly realized that he had never felt that Cha Yuan was practicing with Yuan Ying when he was teaching his younger junior sister to practice. Combining these details, he got a very ridiculous answer, that is - Cha Yuan and Junior Sister are the same person.

    Ye Jingzhuo recalled the details of getting along with her junior sister in the past few years. Her acting skills are superb, and she didn't even show a trace of her flaws.

    Immediately, he thought of a few days ago, when she was sitting on the chair in front of the Dragon's Back Hall, she kissed the merman in the Selling Gold Cave like no one else.