Chapter 97

Chapter 97 Master, I miss you so much

    Chayuan seems to be in a daze, indulging in endless joy, but actually secretly using the Xuannv Heart Sutra to win his luck.

    His luck was too strong, like a round of scorching red sun, Chayuan just broke through a mouth, rushing towards her like a wave.

    She was hit by this strong impact, and her brain went blank, and she was scalded to the point of tremors all over her body.

    Ye Jingzhuo looked dazed, feeling something flowing from his body, not aura or cultivation, but something more mysterious.

    But for a moment, he lost consciousness and fell into Cha Yuan's arms. Cha Yuan hugged him and sat up, looked down, and pulled away to leave.

    All the demonic qi that had been scattered in the extremely cold region gathered together to form powerful hurricanes, constantly rushing towards her.

    She flew into the air to better absorb the magic energy. The Twelve Heavenly Demon God Formation that she had arranged for many years in the world of immortals and demons also started to operate. Although the sub-formation was dismantled by Ye Jingzhuo, the energy accumulated in the main formation is still in the formation.

    All the power returned to her body, and her whole body was radiant. She put on her robe, returned to the devil's lair, and collected all the demons into the sea of ​​consciousness.

    If you want to break the formation from the outside, you need the power to destroy the world. If you want to break the formation from the inside, she and all the demons will die, and no one can provide energy for the seal to break through.

    She couldn't find a way to crack it before, and she was in a deadlock for a while, but now she realized that there was no need to find other ways. As long as she becomes a fairy in the extremely cold region and attracts thunder from the sky, she can break the seal from the outside world.

    Back then, Hua Rong deliberately invited many people with meritorious deeds to a banquet, angered her, and caused those people to die in vain. These karma were all blamed on her, resulting in her being rejected by heaven and losing her fairy status.

    Now, she has captured half of Ye Jingzhuo's luck, and with the recovery of her cultivation base, it is enough to attract the thunder of immortal calamity and help her escape the seal.

    She chose a place with the weakest seal to experience the catastrophe. Above the extremely cold area, the clouds of catastrophe stretched into a sea, covering a hundred miles around under the huge cloud of catastrophe.

    When the thunder struck, the two mountains on the extremely cold region were smashed to pieces, the abyss was flattened, and the ground trembled non-stop.

    Immediately afterwards, a thunderbolt as thick as a mountain fell, and a small opening was split in the seal, and gravel continued to fall.

    The sky and the earth were filled with purple light, the sound of thunder resounded through the sky, the earth shook and the mountains shook, and a total of ninety-nine eighty-one cuts were made before the seal was completely destroyed.

    The tens of thousands of years of resentment accumulated in the extremely cold region poured out, the black air covered the sky, the sky and the earth changed color, and it was terrifying.

    The last thunder struck Cha Yuan, more violent than the previous ones, her whole body was bathed in the black-purple thunder, her hair was flying, and tiny lightning flashed continuously on her skin.