Chapter 91

Chapter 91

    Back in the room, Cha Yuan took out the medicine bottle from the bedside, and looked at him timidly: "Chi Ming, wipe it off for me gently." "Okay."

    Chi Ming took the medicine bottle, sat beside her, and She raised her chin up, and gently wiped it with ointment for her.

    She raised her head slightly, her lips parted slightly, and from Chi Ming's angle, she could see the tip of her tender tongue. He only felt a heat in his heart, and after applying the medicine on the red marks with difficulty, he leaned forward and took her seductive pink lips into his mouth.

    Her eyes were slightly startled, her eyelashes fluttered slightly, and even the breath she exhaled was full of confusion and fascination.

    The temperature in the air suddenly rose, and she was pushed into the soft quilt. Chi Ming stared at her bright eyes, his cheeks were full of desire, and his heart was hot.

    Chayuan's lips were reddened by his bullying, more like a ripe cherry, Chi Ming's Adam's apple rolled, and his breathing was entwined, stirring every inch of his nerves.

    He attacked again, rolled up all the sweetness between her lips, and slipped his hand on her belt unconsciously.

    Chayuan's eyes were slightly closed, her slender face was blushing, her thick eyelashes were trembling uncontrollably, and her heart was pounding like a deer.

    For a long time, Chi Ming didn't make any further movements, just put his hand on top of her head, lovingly stroking. Even the kiss became extremely gentle, and he tried his best to restrain himself, not daring to take a step beyond the threshold.

    He got up and hugged Chayuan in his arms, hearing her delicate panting, he couldn't calm down for a long time.

    Chayuan looked up at him, like a harmless little white flower, delicate and charming, just like the spring breeze blowing willows, stirring his heart.

    Chi Ming let go of her with an unnatural expression, turned his back, and his ears were slightly red: "I'm going out to get some air." Before she could

    reply, Chi Ming left quickly, with flustered steps, as eager as if being chased by something.

    Chayuan looked at his back in a hurry, feeling a sense of loss in her heart, and couldn't help sighing.

    The dragon's blood grass burst into laughter in her consciousness: "I'm laughing to death, who told you to pretend to be innocent, the cooked duck will be scared away."

    Chayuan became angry from embarrassment: "Shut up."

    "Hahaha..."

    Chi Ming blew the wind outside the hall for a while, and after tidying up his demeanor, he returned to the room: "Lianyun, are you free today? I'll take you out to play."

    Chayuan was still angry, and said without interest: "I'll practice later." "

    Then I'll practice with you."

    "Yeah."

    That's it, the two went to the courtyard to practice together After spending a long time with the sword, Chi Ming proposed to leave in the evening: "In a few days, I will go to Xiaocang Mountain to practice with my seniors, and then go to the mortal world to practice. I should not come to you for a long time." "Will you be going for a long time?

    " "

    It could be a year or so at the earliest, and seven or eight years at the slowest."

    Cha Yuan was a little surprised: "It's been so long!"