Chapter 74

Chapter 74

    Chayuan is all thankful that she pretended to be soft to Duan Luoling in the illusion, and she didn't see people with her true nature, otherwise she would definitely be exposed.

    No wonder, he suddenly ignored her. It turned out that he knew about her and Chi Ming and had a grudge, not because he hated her.

    She felt a little better.

    His temper in the illusion is really good, and he is also really kind. He has experienced too much in the devil world, which is why he was led to this volatile personality.

    The living environment has a great influence on people.

    Chayuan guessed that it was almost time, and walked back, the blood stains at the door next door had been cleaned up, and the smell of blood had disappeared.

    She pushed open the door and sat down cross-legged. There were still a few hours left, and she had to hurry up and practice.

    She had never thought of being able to enter the finals before, and at this juncture, she was also aroused to be competitive and wanted to fight for the championship.

    Duan Gengling died tragically for no reason, which caused a lot of panic in the corpse control gate. The person in charge of the team ordered everyone not to wander around at night.

    Therefore, the contestants of the Corpse Control Gate gathered in the inn, and the Moxiu above Nascent Soul was in charge of guarding, and the night was safe and sound.

    Moxiu Du'an couldn't bear loneliness, and it was impossible for him to be on guard all the time. Most people thought it was Duan Gengling's personal grievance, and no one would come to seek revenge, so they didn't hold back during the day.

    Although there were no disciples in the Jindan layer to enter the finals, both Zhuji and Yuanying had disciples to enter the finals, and the corpse-controlling disciples who had nothing to do poured into the Acacia faction to watch the finals.

    Zhai Yong didn't realize that he was being targeted a long time ago, so he went to the Yuanying Field with his classmates to watch the final with a relaxed expression.

    Ye Jingzhuo didn't follow too closely, and hid in the dark, staring at the storage bag on his waist, his eyes were bloodshot, and the sadness in them was so thick that it couldn't be wiped away.

    The first time Ye Jingzhuo saw his brother on the ring, he almost didn't recognize him, his hair was withered and white, his eye sockets were sunken, as if he was haggard.

    He didn't know what his brother had suffered before he was alive, so he was tortured so badly that he couldn't even support his clothes.

    Anger hit his heart again, he was on the verge of erupting, but he had to endure it, and he couldn't startle the snake, lest they be on guard again.

    Chayuan recuperated all night and was in the best condition to meet the finals. The contestants who entered the finals gathered in the courtyard and were taken into their respective arenas.

    She stood under the stage and watched the match between the Corpse Control Gate and Wuxin Pavilion. Cha Yuan analyzed the information of both of them, and she was really not sure who would win.

    In the past two days, she was either competing or healing her injuries. This was the first time she watched someone else's match.

    Both of them are top masters who have been defeated among thousands of Jindan Demon Cultivators. This match was fierce and dazzling.

What should I do if I accidentally practice with Xianjunजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें