Chapter 72

Chapter 72

    "..." Chayuan's heart skipped a beat, the illusion was indeed a lie, and her illusion was shattered.

    She silently glanced at Duan Luoling. His cultivation base was only Foundation Establishment, but the guards behind him had the highest cultivation base of Nascent Soul, and the worst one was Jindan.

    Chayuan remembered that he had no cultivation in the Gold-selling Cave, and he was promoted to Foundation Establishment in just a short time? This is too fast, or there is another hidden story in it.

    Cha Yuan knew that his threat was not a joke, she would definitely kill her, she tentatively said: "I can consider helping you, but you have to tell me what kind of enmity you have with him, I won't kill people for no reason "

    Duan Luoling flashed a hint of viciousness, and said through gritted teeth, "He ruined my cultivation, and..."

    He didn't say the rest, but Chayuan could guess that he was Selling into the Selling Gold Cave may also be done by his brother: "I promised to help you, but the changes in the arena are changing rapidly. I can't guarantee that I can kill him. I can only try my best." This made her feel a little ashamed, maybe it

    was She lost, and he didn't know where he got the confidence to think that she could help him kill.

    Duan Luoling squinted at her, and said lightly, "If you can't, then you have no reason to live."

    Chayuan was puzzled, why was she so unlucky to get his brother, she didn't want to disturb their relationship at all. thing.

    This time, Chayuan did not reject him to let someone heal her wounds. I don't know what kind of exercises the other party used, and the sense of exhaustion in her body quickly disappeared.

    She clicked on Jitianlu to check the opponent's information:

    Number: No. 265

    Sexual name: Duan Gengling Gender

    : Male

    cultivation level: Jindan Late

    School: Corpse Control Gate

    Moves: Jade Corpse, Corpse Tide

    Weapon: Zombie Bell , Sword, Breastplate

    Wins: Thirteen

    Failures: Zero times

    The tea kite sniffed it, and there was no rotten smell in the air, only a faint scent of flowers: "Are you also in charge of corpses?"

    Duan Luoling disdainfully said, his eyes full of sarcasm: "Don't be disgusting " Seeing her puzzled expression, he explained, "Fenxiang Valley."

    Chayuan held her breath, her mind wandering, the scent just now couldn't be poisonous, she smelled it for so long... Seeing this ,

    Duan Luoling's cherry lips curled into a smile, but there was a faint chill like a blooming mandala, with a poison hidden in its beauty.

    "You obediently do as I say, or I have a hundred ways to kill you."

    "I know."

    He turned around, the hem of his skirt cut a beautiful arc, making it unforgettable at a glance, leading a group of The guard left with the most proud attitude.

    Chayuan entered Duan Luoling's name on Jitianlu, except for the name, other information was vague, Jitianlu actually prompted: "Insufficient magic power, unable to check.